Go Back   AFA Forums > Welcome > Introduce Yourself

Introduce Yourself Please introduce yourself and share what makes you faithless or faithful.

Old 2nd July 2017, 08:50 PM
Default Re: Hi everyone

Aye up from sunny Englandshire.
...never eat your own nose...
Old 6th July 2017, 11:12 AM
Default Re: Hi everyone

Thanks everyone! I feel very welcome!

Basically Baruch Spinoza and I share a lot of views in common, although I need to read more on his views (his book 'Ethics' is up there on my list). Any other pantheists in the house? I'm sure it would be fun having a nice procrastinatory chat with you all while I'm sitting her writing my thesis. I'm doing research at Swinburne uni this year.

I am interested in chatting about these things, but I must say I have a big interest in asking you guys/girls to please help me by completing an online psychological survey about Australian relationships.

Here's my study: https://swinburnefhad.au1.qualtrics....Rkh1iNovSR4mwZ It's completely anonymous and you are free to withdraw at any time. A significant finding could lead to better ways of determining how a person sees/treats themselves and people close to them, and improved psychological methods and practise. Would be great to add your views to the data! Im happy to send you the study results when it's done later in the year.

Old 21st July 2017, 06:56 PM
This message has been deleted by wolty.