Go Back   AFA Forums > Atheism > Call to action

Call to action Call out to atheist activism on polls, news articles, petitions or other injustice. Let everyone know we have a voice.

Old 17th September 2016, 07:44 PM
Resident of Fantasy Island

Arrow Surya's Intervention

Stephen Hawking's Astronomical Finding

What's the course of action possible now? I'm the messenger between you humans and Surya (in English, the Sun was him). It's up to you to ask me questions or tell any issues you have regarding the Sun being at the verge of alien attacks. I've studied astronomy, architecture including of the cosmos within Sun's gravity, and Stephen Hawking seems quite on the same page. I'm truly the universal architect if you want to hear - I don't care if you ignore my advice or not - I don't care about humanity or anyone, or the prospect that death is impending. All I'm here is to earth-watch, with seraphs, and it is my interstellar duty to address queries to do justice.

Last edited by Azurisan21; 17th September 2016 at 08:26 PM.
Old 19th September 2016, 01:28 PM

Exclamation Re: Surya's Intervention

Next wave.
Old 19th September 2016, 04:00 PM
AFA Member

Default Re: Surya's Intervention

Quote:
Azurisan21 said View Post
Stephen Hawking's Astronomical Finding

What's the course of action possible now? I'm the messenger between you humans and Surya (in English, the Sun was him). It's up to you to ask me questions or tell any issues you have regarding the Sun being at the verge of alien attacks. I've studied astronomy, architecture including of the cosmos within Sun's gravity, and Stephen Hawking seems quite on the same page. I'm truly the universal architect if you want to hear - I don't care if you ignore my advice or not - I don't care about humanity or anyone, or the prospect that death is impending. All I'm here is to earth-watch, with seraphs, and it is my interstellar duty to address queries to do justice.
With all due respect to Professor Hawking, I doubt any advanced aliens could get all that advanced without developing an ethical sense and culture. Finding out how to do powerful shit with science is not hard if an ET has a decent amount of brain-power, a language [including written] and things like hands that can dexterously manipulate stuff. The social stuff is much more difficult.

The cold war could have finished us, because a hot war during those times could easily have mutated into a global thermonuclear conflict, and even today there are still credible scenarios where it could still happen. I am not saying it is impossible for some ET culture to develop high science tech, and at the same time, use it responsibly, but it seems unlikely to me.
Chances are we will die by our own hand far sooner than an alien invasion arriving, or the sun going unstable. I could be wrong of course.
Old 19th September 2016, 05:58 PM

Quote:
Darwinsbulldog said View Post
With all due respect to Professor Hawking, I doubt any advanced aliens could get all that advanced without developing an ethical sense and culture. Finding out how to do powerful shit with science is not hard if an ET has a decent amount of brain-power, a language [including written] and things like hands that can dexterously manipulate stuff. The social stuff is much more difficult.

The cold war could have finished us, because a hot war during those times could easily have mutated into a global thermonuclear conflict, and even today there are still credible scenarios where it could still happen. I am not saying it is impossible for some ET culture to develop high science tech, and at the same time, use it responsibly, but it seems unlikely to me.
Chances are we will die by our own hand far sooner than an alien invasion arriving, or the sun going unstable. I could be wrong of course.
DB, seriously you are all accurate in judgement! You're one very early judiciously intelligent human who is able to articulate and argue one's idea in intersubjective light of the interstellar cosmos!

Let me award you with details -
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Judgement S1SXII

Issue: Discussion of Surya's Intervention
Disciple: Darwin's Bull-dog
Intellectual specialty: Stellar conflict of evolutionary interests
Supervisor: Administrators of AFA-forum
Judge: Azu

Feedback
Grade: A-
Mark: 81/100

Just assessment
- clearly referenced
- critically argued
- humanely positioned
- speculatively/sensitively justified

Scope for improvements
- tonal control
- concise writing
- balanced paragraphing/indexing
- courageous praxis to artifice/transform textual ideas with effective acts
- developmental ability to extend, synthesise and deconstruct contents with intertextuality in architectural design of one's dream-object
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well I'm unsurprised why you still cannot craft and self-realise from within yourself your new GREEN CASTLE!

Last edited by Azurisan21; 19th September 2016 at 06:25 PM.
Like 142857 liked this post
Old 19th September 2016, 06:42 PM
AFA Member

Only 81% Jeeez......I am pissed off!
Old 19th September 2016, 06:45 PM

Quote:
Only 81% Jeeez......I am pissed off!
I will award you with 100% score only once you fulfil my stipulated order - self-realise your ability to design architecture from within your GREEN CASTLE.

Last edited by Azurisan21; 19th September 2016 at 06:47 PM.
Old 19th September 2016, 06:53 PM
AFA Member

Sand Castles are about my limit, and I am out of practice since I don't live near the beach any more.

However, if you want the Green castle to be built on Mars, I may have a few clues, having edificated myself by reading "Green Mars" by K.S.Robinson. As for being an architect proper, I have to warn you that as an Army cadet when I was a puppy, my darn tent fell down.
Old 19th September 2016, 07:03 PM

Quote:
Sand Castles are about my limit, and I am out of practice since I don't live near the beach any more.

However, if you want the Green castle to be built on Mars, I may have a few clues, having edificated myself by reading "Green Mars" by K.S.Robinson. As for being an architect proper, I have to warn you that as an Army cadet when I was a puppy, my darn tent fell down.
Of the Redacted, I do have the ability to dive underwater/soar into outer space - timely adventure/design is my specialty, so I have the will to work and toil with you to encapsulate how to design interplanetary station of green castle between Earth and this Redacted outer world, for younger generations of humankind to pursue. How shall we get started anyway?

Last edited by wolty; 5th November 2016 at 06:09 PM. Reason: at users request