Go Back   AFA Forums > Atheism > Global Atheist Convention Forum

Global Atheist Convention Forum All discussions regarding the AFA's Global Atheist Conventions

Old 6th October 2012, 04:22 PM
Why do you ask ...?
Default Re: The Atheist Foundation of Australia is back on the buses!

ptah said View Post
Actually, I answered my own question when I searched for the image. When I did, this image came up.
The Hobart buses now carry political advertising. If they do that, I can't see why there should be any more obstruction.
Indeed; the AFA Press Releases I linked to show that the AFA's dispute with Metro buses in Tasmania was settled in August 2009, and the advertisements first appeared in January 2010.
"Ridicule is the only weapon which can be used against unintelligible propositions. Ideas must be distinct before reason can act upon them; ..."

Beer, if drunk with moderation, softens the temper, cheers the spirit and promotes health."
Thomas Jefferson (1743-1826)

"Life is far too important a thing ever to talk seriously about it."

Oscar Wilde (1854-1900)
Old 27th January 2013, 07:23 PM
Default Re: The Atheist Foundation of Australia is back on the buses!

Great way to campaign! But it should be at more public places including train stations. I use Melbourne public transport a lot but haven't seen the ads so far. Hope to see one soon!!