Go Back   AFA Forums > Religion, Unreason and Similar Tropes > Belief Central

Belief Central A place for the discussion of belief or a colony for repeated logical fallacies or misrepresentations.

Old 23rd June 2011, 12:16 PM
Extant

Default Re: Caliope on "spirituality" and "the soul"

I have run a random number generator to determine how many murderers and again to determine who they were. We will see how we go.
Old 23rd June 2011, 12:20 PM
-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caliope View Post
Look, an atheists job is to disbelieve, I get it, but do you have to disbelieve everything I have said.

I was not a detective, but a custodial officer.

Yes I do know a murderer when I meet one. I don't see it physically or mentally, but spiritually.

The awareness is instant, and unmistakeable. The mark of Cain or whatever it is called is uniquely discernible spiritually.

I could tell who was a murderer when they stepped out of the van, without looking at their sentencing warrants.

It's not something you see mentally, but it's an awareness you get spiritually.

The darkness of the soul of a murderer is darker than other people who have committed other sins.

Yes, there are many thousands of murderers in society. I see women who have had abortions, and I am aware of the same mark, and know how many abortions they have had.
Many Doctors have the same mark, as well as nurses.

You would think more men would have this mark, but I have mostly found it's women that have it.
Even when they are forgiven the mark has altered the appearance of their souls, it's permanent, and doesn't come off.

A murderer stands out like dogs balls spiritually, even though all outward appearances are normal.
I spoke to Elvis Presley yesterday. Fantastic guy! He said he became an atheist yesterday so that's kinda cool to hear.

Of course not physically but spiritually.

I am so sorry that you are not understanding how much utter nonsense this whole "spirituality" shit is.

Surprisingly, you have no trouble telling people if they are murderers by some "spiritual" thing, but you have lots of trouble understanding that the fantastic "god" you so worship is a [B]mass murderer[B] and sadist. It does not take a genius to work out that Jesus was infact a mass murderer. He has killed millions of people through flash floods, plagues, "smiting", etcetera and all that because he couldn't be fucking bothered solving the problems he created himself.

Now would you kill somebody if your god asked you to do it? <YES|NO>
Old 23rd June 2011, 12:26 PM
Raptured!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilbadoon View Post
I'm a little late for this one, but why is it always "poor atheist"? I feel great about the fact that i can enjoy the incredible world around me, concentrate on the people i like and love, living my life to the fullest, knowing that every day is something new, and never having to worry about making one little slip up at the wrong time, that will send me to eternal torture and fire and the burning and the screaming. forever. Please don't feel sorry for me! You just carry on worrying about your next life, while I continue to enjoy this one.
You don't understand.

Hell is a place where souls choose to go to. The sin on their soul makes them leave the light to seek out the dark.

Each soul is created for eternity, but if they reject God that created them for eternal happiness, then they must still exist eternally, only without God and His attributes. Love, Peace, Joy, freedom, goodness, happiness are all of God and can not be experienced independent of God.

Hell being the absence of God, means that souls separated from God experience the opposite of the attributes of God compounding into eternity.

Hate generates the fire of hell, when a soul rejects God it rejects Love, then all it can have is hate. Hate for itself, hate for others, hate for God.

Heaven gets always better as Gods attributes expand and multiply into eternity, but in Hell the hate, fear, anguish, and madness compounds into eternity getting ever worse.

It is a spiritual law of growth, because the spiritual world is not static.
Old 23rd June 2011, 12:27 PM
I AM YOUR DOG

Quote:
Look, an atheists job is to disbelieve
WHAT?! This is a job? Can I get backpay? What about leave?
Old 23rd June 2011, 12:31 PM
-

Quote:
Originally Posted by AUSloth View Post
WHAT?! This is a job? Can I get backpay? What about leave?
That would be cool. we'd all be billionaires and would aquire local churches and turn them into hospitals and nursing homes and shit.

Caliope, O Caliope, why hast thou forgotten about my question:

If your god asked you to kill somebody then would you do it? <YES|NO>

Then answer Black's post above.

Then tell me how you know you are going to heaven.

Then tell me why heaven is such a wonderful place despite being ruled by a self-proclaimed and self-described tyrant.

Last edited by Sir Patrick Crocodile; 23rd June 2011 at 12:33 PM.
Old 23rd June 2011, 12:38 PM
Raptured!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Irreverent Mr Black View Post
Cal: Please prove the existence of the soul now, and show which of the six are murderers to prove your claims.

You are preaching (which the Great Big List says is a no-no), rather than conversing, and the SMITE button is close at hand.
Real people in front of I me, I am fully aware of, not pictures.

And no, Im not preaching at all. But there's a lot of atheists preaching on site, is that preaching banned also.
Old 23rd June 2011, 12:40 PM
-

Answer. The. Questions. Above.

1. Prove the existence of the soul
2. If your god asked you to kill somebody then would you do it? <YES|NO>

Now what was it about this "atheist preaching" again?
Old 23rd June 2011, 12:40 PM
Soccer meets facepalm

Quote:
Look, an atheists job is to disbelieve, I get it, but do you have to disbelieve everything I have said.

I was not a detective, but a custodial officer.

Yes I do know a murderer when I meet one. I don't see it physically or mentally, but spiritually.

The awareness is instant, and unmistakeable. The mark of Cain or whatever it is called is uniquely discernible spiritually.

I could tell who was a murderer when they stepped out of the van, without looking at their sentencing warrants.

It's not something you see mentally, but it's an awareness you get spiritually.

The darkness of the soul of a murderer is darker than other people who have committed other sins.

Yes, there are many thousands of murderers in society. I see women who have had abortions, and I am aware of the same mark, and know how many abortions they have had.
Many Doctors have the same mark, as well as nurses.

You would think more men would have this mark, but I have mostly found it's women that have it.
Even when they are forgiven the mark has altered the appearance of their souls, it's permanent, and doesn't come off.

A murderer stands out like dogs balls spiritually, even though all outward appearances are normal.
Hey, leave nurses alone mate. My mum is a nurse and she teaches nurses and I would bet $ to cents that the nurses she has taught, will save a lot more people from an early death than you or your god has ever saved from an early death. You are on shaky ground attacking the medical profession, who have a proven track record saving lives, compared to your vengeful pyschopathic genocidal dictator god.

Now prove you can see murders or get stuffed.

BTW, does God look like a murderer? Considering he murders all those babies that miscarry.
Old 23rd June 2011, 12:45 PM
-

Wink Re: Caliope on "spirituality" and "the soul"

Quote:
I always wondered why Jesus is so popular among you believers.
Old 23rd June 2011, 01:05 PM
Ehh?
Super Moderator

Dishonesty is not an endearing quality.

Calipoe wouldn't know a murderer if one came up and stabbed him.

Such crap.