Go Back   AFA Forums > Welcome > Introduce Yourself

Introduce Yourself Please introduce yourself and share what makes you faithless or faithful.

Old 27th June 2017, 12:29 PM
AFA Member

Default G'Day

Hey all, grew up on the Far North Coast of NSW, in the Pauline Cult of the Baptists.

They were good about leaving me to myself in my teens, but the psycho jibberish was a bit much in the early years. After sorting the nightmares, realising that your parents are crazy, and the responsibility that gives a little fella isn't that great.

Anyhoo, It was all around me.
My father was a deacon, elder, ordained (for my sisters wedding). President of the UPA for years.

My Fathers father ran a hostel in Hobart, for sailors. In those days sailors would be left at port drunk daily. There was also a common practice that resulted in sailors being left behind by the shipping line for profit. The council employed my Grandfather to look after these men

Mum's family were on the land and built the local village, district church on their land in the early 1900's. This was later dismantled and moved to town, rebuilt and was the church I attended.

My aunti on dad's side in married to an Anglican Rev.
My fathers brother is a minister and started all of the protestant schools. - Not sure if he has got wind of my last couple of years activism, but he is very wary of and unsure, of me anyway.

So I have been right among it. Got to see all of the scheming and preying on the vulnerable. Caught them a few times and told them it didn't look like they following the Jesus they told me about. They just, don't see it.

Activism

Got pissed off when I became aware of the extremist influence within the NSW Health. Dept. in regard to Pot for cancer patients. I warned them if I found more of their rot I would dedicate the rest of my life to exposing this corrupt shit.

Found out the National Cannabis Prevention and Information Centre was an extremist, non-evidence based organisation. Had funding removed from the NCPIC by the federal Government. Gone with just a winge left behind. Evil fucks. the position was not sustainable, considering all of the announcements from the Fed Gov.

Threat to end the NSW government with immediate exposure if the Health Minister was not removed. She was a nasty piece of work.

Followed to do the same over the greyhounds if he didn't take my suggestion to sort the issue. I didn't ask him to go. But I guess having his Jesus chased around the public service, was all too much. So he ran off to his church.

Working with an atheist employee of a certain overseeing body. Current, and should lead to criminal charges of christian corruption.

Royal Commission into the Sexual abuse of children - blatant abuse of the Office. They were stuck in their own Christian free for all, and could not see how it looked. They didn't even realise until shown. they are able to read a paragraph for years and consistently miss the same words.

This whole broken brain thing is so frustrating.

Any way fellas(my fellas is non gender specific) there you go, all from my study. You can do it too.

Anyway, I have a pretty good understanding of the issues, and it is time to join the bigger fight.

Now is the time! Great news on the Census numbers? The pressure has ramped up. If this Royal Commission issue gets coverage, that's it for the future of children and extremist entities.
Thank Voltairine, Stubby thanked this post
Old 27th June 2017, 12:46 PM
AFA Member

Default Re: G'Day

Welcome to the AFA Forums!

_____

If we go back to the beginnings of things, we shall always find that ignorance and fear created the gods; that imagination, rapture and deception embellished them; that weakness worships them; that custom spares them; and that tyranny favours them in order to profit from the blindness of men. Baron d'Holbach
Old 27th June 2017, 01:29 PM
Then things got awkward

Hello, David.

I hope your being here will shed some light.

There's a meaning there, but the meaning there doesn't really mean a thing.
Come and see the real thing, come and see the real thing, come and see the real thing,
Come and see...

Old 27th June 2017, 01:36 PM
AFA Member

Hi David, welcome.
Old 27th June 2017, 01:39 PM
AFA Member

Hello and welcome to the forum.
Old 27th June 2017, 01:50 PM
Feminazi and semi-professional inconoclast