Go Back   AFA Forums > News and Social > Off Topic

Off Topic For anything that doesn't fit anywhere above.

Old 31st August 2011, 03:44 PM

Default vege peoples

Ive seen it a few of times on some websites such as facebook, where vegetarians act superiour and talk down to others who eat meat. Wtf is up their arse?
Evil is Evil, lesser, greater, middling it makes no difference. The degree is arbitrary, the definitions blurred. If iam to choose between one Evil or another, ild rather not choose at all - Geralt of Rivia - Killing Monsters
Old 31st August 2011, 03:52 PM

Default Re: vege peoples

iam talking about the "holier-then-thou" ones who think that because their not eating a steak itll affect carbon emissions and makes people who eat meat immoral
Evil is Evil, lesser, greater, middling it makes no difference. The degree is arbitrary, the definitions blurred. If iam to choose between one Evil or another, ild rather not choose at all - Geralt of Rivia - Killing Monsters
Old 31st August 2011, 03:57 PM

iam looking for the links but apparently in facebook clicking on the persons name takes you to their profile and not where the posts where and hides the links
Old 31st August 2011, 04:04 PM

Quote:
"Love love love Neal, but I'm a carnavoire and I don't care what other people say. It tastes good and that's enough for me."
a reply
Quote:
"Love love love Neil, but I'm a slave owner, and I don't care what other people say."

An equally disingenuous "sorry" if I wouldn't cry at your funeral (which is statistically more likely to be sooner than mine, I might add)
Old 31st August 2011, 04:05 PM

that pic is funny
Old 31st August 2011, 04:06 PM

still reading, I cant remmeber where i saw it, think it was posted here about some scientist making syenthetic meat from human waste
Old 31st August 2011, 04:09 PM

I have always agreed with the no suffering points, if i even see a animal on the side of the road thats been clipped by a car (Like that poor gallah the other day) ill take it the vets or if its beyond any help put the poor dam thing out of its misery
Old 31st August 2011, 04:17 PM

you might know about that guy who makes meat from poop
Old 31st August 2011, 04:24 PM

ewwwww. I like GBs post in page 3 post 27
Old 31st August 2011, 04:28 PM

from Wolty

Quote:
The rabid vegans, against eating animals seem to hold onto some sort of new age woo, that is really hard to understand as a rational person.
I think thats hits the nail on the head and i do seem to get angry when people talk down to me