Go Back   AFA Forums > Religion, Unreason and Similar Tropes > Anti-equality

Anti-equality Think all feminism has 'just gone too far', or doubt why gay people would want the right to marry? Here's your place.

Old 29th October 2017, 09:30 AM
It's good to know when it's time

Default Re: Are their any logically compelling arguments against same-sex marriage?

Quote:
Lewis said View Post
I dont need a source otor a crystal ball to see that the legislation would have passed in time, the groups that opposed it mostly christian and muslims aren't all that popular in this country. So while my medicare levee goes up one of the wealthiest demographics in society (gay men) cost the country fuck knows how many hundreds of millions (becuase no source can accurately predict that). So they dont have to await change of government before they get one more reason to throw a lavish party.
I have been with my wife (of the female persuasion for twenty five years, raised four kids. But we are athiests and thought that marriage, being a religious convention, was against our belief.
Ive seen many couples swear eternal undying faithfull love before god and man, and many of them are now parted ways. While my relationship has stood the test of time so i guess that to be my source of why i think this is an expensive waste of money and time to appease a radical group of extremists.
When Lewis gets back, I think there should be something to show he's been missed, so I leave this question.

Lewis, look at the red bits above. Many gay men earn well, and pay tax accordingly. Their taxes will have been contributing to education and other children's services.

Yep, your four kids were also raised by the Pink Dollar.

Now, as to the claim that gay men cost the country millions of dollars: can you provide a source for this? If you can, how does this compare to smokers, for example?

You've got to prove your arguments, Lewis, or they look like mindless hate speech.

Hagelslag ready and counting down.

Thank loubert thanked this post
Old 5th November 2017, 01:01 PM

Default Re: Are their any logically compelling arguments against same-sex marriage?

Quote:
Lewis said View Post
"Gender fluidity is innate" that is exactly what nazis say about racism. You femenazi zombie
Yeah it is inate, you think i chose to be harrasses and marginalised by mouth breathing morons who have a tantrum everytime people refuse to comform to their narrrow veiw of life? You seriously compared acknowledging my existence and right to live to fucking nazis? What the fuck is wrong with you? Nobody dies when i put on a skirt but get enough nazis together and see how that goes. You need to grow the fuck up and stop demanding we all dance to your tune princess.

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk
Old 5th November 2017, 01:46 PM
AFA Member

Quote:
Lewis said View Post
"Gender fluidity is innate" that is exactly what nazis say about racism. You femenazi zombie
Apart from all that, they didn't actually claim racism is innate, it was "race" that was innate, racism is learned, just as "gender fluidity" is innate, but bigotry is learned.
Old 15th November 2017, 05:53 PM
The Rickest Rick

Lewis made reference to the government representing the ideals of the majority - well, the majority has spoken.

Now as the resident forum fag, I'm off to plan a wedding.

BYOB booze. Lewis isn't invited because he's being a numpty.
[odd]The immenseness of the universe - and Jesus sitting on the outside worried whether a species, that happens to be alive during a blip on the timeline of existence, is masterbating or not. Priceless.
[Goldenmane]To put it another way: I can be charitable without dogma, and if you preach at me as a condition for accepting your help, then you can fuck off.

Theists! Don't forget to read the Great Big List before posting.
Goldenmane’s Third Rule of Public Discourse
Goldenmane's Exposition On Rule Fucking Three
Thank two dogs, Darwinsbulldog thanked this post
Laugh at DanDare laughed at this post
Old 15th November 2017, 06:12 PM

Ive got a fridgeload of booze and a pretty dress on standby

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk
Like two dogs, Blue Lightning, DanDare liked this post
Old 15th November 2017, 06:14 PM
It's good to know when it's time

TEVW and I didn't consider marrying while it was denied to others.

Once this gets over the line, I may have to propose.

Hagelslag ready and counting down.

Old 15th November 2017, 06:18 PM
This space for rent
Super Moderator

Quote:
rayne said View Post
Lewis made reference to the government representing the ideals of the majority - well, the majority has spoken.

Now as the resident forum fag, I'm off to plan a wedding.

BYOB booze. Lewis isn't invited because he's being a numpty.
I for one cannot wait for this.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

The Nizkor Project- Logical Fallacies

Atheist: n; A person to be pitied in that he is unable to believe things for which there is no evidence, and who has thus deprived himself of a convenient means of feeling superior to others.
—Chaz Bufe, The American Heretic’s Dictionary
Like The Irreverent Mr Black, DanDare liked this post
Old 15th November 2017, 07:23 PM

What's the bet the government will delay the change until just before an election, well, just before long enough to beat the shit out of patting themselves on the back in public and election campaigning.
Old 15th November 2017, 07:24 PM
Cuss-tard

Quote:
The Irreverent Mr Black said View Post
TEVW and I didn't consider marrying while it was denied to others.

Once this gets over the line, I may have to propose.
I may have to find someone to propose to.

@Goldenmane3

Old 15th November 2017, 07:28 PM
"Mr Charles Darwin had the gall to ask"

Quote:
rayne said View Post
... Now ... I'm off to plan a wedding ...
@rayne - Congratulations!!
Like The Irreverent Mr Black liked this post
Thank The Irreverent Mr Black thanked this post