Go Back   AFA Forums > Science, Logic and Reason > General Science News

General Science News Got an idea, article or video you want to share on Science, Philosophy or Evolution?

Old 12th December 2017, 06:49 PM
AFA Member

Default 4th dimension explained by a high school student

I enjoyed watching this high school kid explaining the fourth dimension in this clip

nearly 7 years ago. It seems unfortunately that he has Asperger's and other mental issues that online and offline trolls are making worse according to his wife (if it really is his wife). I also enjoyed his confident presentation, even if it is just a re-hash of Carl Sagen's ideas.

Last edited by SEG; 12th December 2017 at 07:10 PM. Reason: Adding Youtube box to pretty it up.
Old 12th December 2017, 08:08 PM

Default Re: 4th dimension explained by a high school student

In his later videos he looks and sounds like he is heavily medicated.

Obviously a smart kid. But it can be a tough world when you are a little different.
".....If there are gods, but unjust, then you should not want to worship them. If there are no gods, then you will be gone, but...will have lived a noble life that will live on in the memories of your loved ones."

- Marcus Aurelius (claimed)
Like SEG, Strato liked this post
Old 12th December 2017, 08:10 PM
Cuss-tard

It's an interesting presentation, and he delivered it well.

I'm sorry to hear that he is apparently suffering the slings and arrows. Is there a way for people to render aid?

@Goldenmane3

Like SEG liked this post
Thank The Irreverent Mr Black thanked this post
Old 12th December 2017, 08:45 PM
AFA Member

Quote:
Goldenmane said View Post

I'm sorry to hear that he is apparently suffering the slings and arrows. Is there a way for people to render aid?
Glad you liked it GM. I'm sure that there are plenty of support groups, but from what I have read online, his wife would rather both good minded and trolling people stay away. I find that hard to understand, as he has placed himself into the public forum recently with some uploads of audio content.
Old 12th December 2017, 08:52 PM
Cuss-tard

Quote:
SEG said View Post
Quote:
Goldenmane said View Post

Glad you liked it GM. I'm sure that there are plenty of support groups, but from what I have read online, his wife would rather both good minded and trolling people stay away. I find that hard to understand, as he has placed himself into the public forum recently with some uploads of audio content.
Well, his wife might have a different opinion than he, regarding whether his being in public like that is the best idea?

I mean, I don't know, but it would seem at least possible. I know that I have often have very different opinions about how good an idea it is for me to do various things than others who care about me might have. I'm pretty sure my mum was of a very different mind to me when she realised that I'd taken up Drunken Boxing, for example.

I'll stay away, but if I see anyone picking on the blighter I'll probably do my usual.

@Goldenmane3

Thank SEG thanked this post
Old 20th December 2017, 08:49 AM
The Irreverent Mr Black
This message has been deleted by The Irreverent Mr Black.