Go Back   AFA Forums > Secularism and Social Issues > Politics

Politics Political issues which help or hinder our society

Old 25th April 2017, 01:33 AM
Tanto Nomini Nullum par Elogium

Default Re: President Donald Trump

You could see it coming from when he started campaigning for Republican candidacy, Trump's cognitive dissonance, narcissism and grandiosity, malign thinking and manipulative mentality are beginning to manifest in total incoherence, raving madness.

I think he will be stood down on grounds of insanity, impeached anyway, which ever one comes sooner. He is talking word salad. This cannot be concealed.

The Huffington Post
Alana Horowitz Satlin

7 Baffling Moments From Donald Trump's AP Interview.

President Donald Trump lied about his policy accomplishments, interrupted himself, and went off on a series of incoherent rants during a recent*interview with The Associated Press.

The AP released part of the interview last week, but made a fuller*transcript available late Sunday.*You can read it in full here, but beware: It’s a doozy. The phrase “Donald Trump is unintelligible” was even a top trending topic on Twitter early Monday ― a reference to the 16 times during the one-on-one interview where whatever the president said was apparently impossible to transcribe.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com.au/ent...b06b9cb917f7ca

Psychologists and psychiatrists are beginning to break with the Goldwater Rule against speaking publicly concerning those in public life and are beginning to collectively endorse a statement concerning Trump's sanity, mentality and fitness for such an office.

The Daily Intelligencer,

This is not normal

April 23, 2017
At Yale, Psychiatrists Cite Their ‘Duty to Warn’ About an Unfit President
By Gail Sheehy

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer...president.html
Like Blue Lightning liked this post
Thank DanDare thanked this post
Old 25th April 2017, 10:59 AM
AFA Member

I got half way through the interview transcript. It's all word soup. He can barely construct a grammatically correct sentence. Now, i know that spoken English can get away with much looser grammatical structures and there can be non-verbal communicative moments like facial expressions and body language and these can sometimes make transcripts read strangely but the Trump transcript reads like someone who is very confused. Confused with language and confused by the topics being discussed.

He's fucking in charge of the nukes!

Still, he does a hell of a lot for the lifestyle philosophy of living everyday as though its your last.
Old Yesterday, 08:51 AM
I am no feeble Christ, not me.

Another failure for Trump (which is a win for humanity) as the 100 days approaches.

Quote:
Donald Trump has indicated he will ditch plans to find cash for his border wall in this week's spending bill.
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-39708768
Old Yesterday, 02:42 PM
AFA Member

The guy seems to want to run international diplomacy in the same way as he fights veteran families and hairdressers, and Hillary, by always going for the jugular.
Old Yesterday, 11:45 PM
"Mr Charles Darwin had the gall to ask"

Further to Stato's post -

Fact-checking President Trump’s Pinocchio-laden Associated Press interview

Old Today, 12:28 AM
"Mr Charles Darwin had the gall to ask"

And further to that, the US late-night TV satirists have had a field day. Video links in this roundup from The Guardian. They were all good, but Colbert, in particular, absolutely skewered Trump. Again.