Go Back   AFA Forums > Secularism and Social Issues > Education

Education How it is and how it should be. The current system and those attempting to subvert it.

Old 16th April 2017, 03:01 PM
AFA Member

Default Safe Schools anti-bullying program ends in NSW

Safe schools anti-bullying program is ending in NSW midyear, that well known personality Tony Abbott has commented;

Quote:
Former prime minister Tony Abbott welcomed the decision and stressed even though the strategy was implemented under his government in 2014 it was a Labor policy.

So it was implemented at a time when the liberal party had complete control but it's a "labour Policy." What bullshit is this? Did they force him at gunpoint to implement it? Threaten to run him out of town?

And then he ranted in a bigoted and offensive manner;

Quote:
"Good that NSW is scrapping so called Safe Schools, a social engineering programme dressed up as anti-bullying," Mr Abbott posted on Twitter on Sunday.

While saying nothing about a vile and corrupting program that his government funded to the tune of a quarter of a billion dollars. A program that promotes discrimination, demonises people of different gender identity and in general promotes racism, slavery, rape, mass murder, genocide and many other disgusting practices.

The man is an utter twit..I can say that here can't I?

Fortunately the NSW government is implementing a replacement so Abbott can froth at the mouth at another perceived but non-existent injustice!

Quote:
But Mr Stokes said it would be replaced with a program which still supported children who struggle at school.

"Bullying will never be accepted in NSW public schools - whether it be because someone is overweight, gay, based on the colour of their skin or for any other reason," he said.

http://www.news.com.au/national/brea...5c62a69e9ebab7
Old 17th April 2017, 12:24 PM
Slicing through the bullshit

Default Re: Safe Schools anti-bullying program ends in NSW

Totally f***ed up. I did not expect this.
We may see homophobic violence rise due to this.

The bible says, "A simple man believes every word he hears, a clever man understands the need for proof." Proverbs 14:15 LOL.
Old 17th April 2017, 07:55 PM
AFA Member

Default Re: Safe Schools anti-bullying program ends in NSW

Well he's got hold of a shovel, someone's told him which end to hold and which end to push into the ground, he's dug himself a hole and he's determined to keep going no matter what;

Quote:
"It is a terrible, terrible program that was initiated by the Gillard government. I regret to say it got rolling under my government," he told 2GB Radio on Monday.

http://www.news.com.au/national/brea...b76981a2aff0f5