Go Back   AFA Forums > Atheism > Call to action

Call to action Call out to atheist activism on polls, news articles, petitions or other injustice. Let everyone know we have a voice.

Old 22nd February 2017, 01:13 PM
See you at the snow....
Super Moderator

Default Interview Subject, Not a ex/Christian/Muslim.

This was a message to the FB page.

If anyone is interested I can put you in touch. Anonymous? PM me. Thanks.

Quote:
Hello Atheist Foundation of Australia. I am a writing an article for Vice Magazine about people who have converted out of a religion into atheism/agnosticism. I am interviewing an ex-Jehovah's Witness and an ex-Muslim. I was wandering if you might know anyone who used to adhere to a religion like Judaism, Buddhism, Scientology (or any religion that is in a different realm to Christianity/Islam) that might be willing to participate in an interview about their experiences?i would really appreciate your help for this important piece. Thanks so much and I hope to hear from you soon

The Nizkor Project- Logical Fallacies

Atheist: n; A person to be pitied in that he is unable to believe things for which there is no evidence, and who has thus deprived himself of a convenient means of feeling superior to others.
—Chaz Bufe, The American Heretic’s Dictionary
Like SEG liked this post