Go Back   AFA Forums > Religion, Unreason and Similar Tropes > Anti-equality

Anti-equality Think all feminism has 'just gone too far', or doubt why gay people would want the right to marry? Here's your place.

Old 28th March 2016, 01:35 AM
Resident of Fantasy Island

Default Smarf's Safe Schools *Echo-Chamber*

I hate to interrupt this little echo chamber you guys have got going here, but the government was not only within it's rights, but had a duty to not fund this insidious program with its oh-so-fluffy name.

At least one of the authors of this student targeted publicly funded program is a confirmed hard left marxist. I think we can all agree that individuals driven by this ideology have been known to promote an agenda every now and then and, after reading the material myself: promote an agenda they did do!

Essentially, it was presented as a thinly veiled Orwellian style newspeak list of pronoun offences; one that will introduce the kids to the growing minefield of PC speech and thought crimes. Ironically, I can only imagine the officially sanctioned new wave of bullying that will occur when some hapless child refers to the victim complex enabled trans-bi-gay-multisexual person of colour as a 'girl' or 'boy' after the indoctrination really sets in. As a bonus, we'll have a bizarre new universe of diversity as the list of genders skyrockets, and everyone knows that nothing is as divisive as diversity! Yay marxism, you've done it again!

Last edited by Smarf; 28th March 2016 at 01:37 AM.
Dislike PinkHeretic disliked this post
Old 28th March 2016, 02:23 AM
Being a bigot makes me sick.

Quote:
Smarf said View Post
I hate to interrupt this little echo chamber you guys have got going here, but the government was not only within it's rights, but had a duty to not fund this insidious program with its oh-so-fluffy name.

At least one of the authors of this student targeted publicly funded program is a confirmed hard left marxist. I think we can all agree that individuals driven by this ideology have been known to promote an agenda every now and then and, after reading the material myself: promote an agenda they did do!

Essentially, it was presented as a thinly veiled Orwellian style newspeak list of pronoun offences; one that will introduce the kids to the growing minefield of PC speech and thought crimes. Ironically, I can only imagine the officially sanctioned new wave of bullying that will occur when some hapless child refers to the victim complex enabled trans-bi-gay-multisexual person of colour as a 'girl' or 'boy' after the indoctrination really sets in. As a bonus, we'll have a bizarre new universe of diversity as the list of genders skyrockets, and everyone knows that nothing is as divisive as diversity! Yay marxism, you've done it again!
And the other programs authors? The government's review which found nothing wrong with the program? What of that?
Like PinkHeretic liked this post
Old 28th March 2016, 08:05 AM
Cuss-tard

Default Re: Safe schools program challenged by conservative MP's

Quote:
Smarf said View Post

I'm as big a fan of hyperbole as the next bloke, but I call radical bullshit on this.

@Goldenmane3

Like PinkHeretic liked this post
Old 28th March 2016, 10:05 AM
See you at the snow....
Super Moderator

Be interesting to find a link for Marxism pushing a gay agenda in a program set up and funded by this government and then taken away by hard right nut jobs and their bleating.

Seems facts and shit don't amount to much when pushing an agenda. It's either political ideology or someone is a homophobe. Going to take this up with other moderators.

The Nizkor Project- Logical Fallacies

Atheist: n; A person to be pitied in that he is unable to believe things for which there is no evidence, and who has thus deprived himself of a convenient means of feeling superior to others.
—Chaz Bufe, The American Heretic’s Dictionary
Like Blue Lightning liked this post
Old 28th March 2016, 10:13 AM
Nasty

Quote:
Smarf said View Post

As a teacher and part of the crew that helps implement Safe Schools, its hilarious to read this whacky conspiracy theory. Just quietly, I think someone's been smokin the whacky weed.

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk
Old 28th March 2016, 10:47 AM
Wonder if the beer tastes as good?
Super Moderator

Default Re: Smarf's Safe Schools *Echo-Chamber*

Mod note
Quote:
Smarf said View Post
I hate to interrupt this little echo chamber you guys have got going here...
Easily fixed. We'll just remove your bollocks from where you posted it, to its natural home.

ETA: and Smarf has also been relocated... permanently. Ability to post outside the RUST area has been removed.

Problem solved. No more interruptions, methinks.

Cheers.

Last edited by Logic please; 28th March 2016 at 12:20 PM. Reason: eta
Old 28th March 2016, 10:53 AM
I, for one, welcome our new insect overlord.

Those disgusting left-wingers and their damned inclusiveness and equality agenda... they make me sick.

'[They] agreed that it was neither possible nor necessary to educate people who never questioned anything.' ― Joseph Heller, Catch-22

'While on the other hand, dachshunds are always out of their depth.' - Cyclist

'I'm 'a' problem, not 'the' problem.' - Wolty

'You have to be odd to be number one.' - Dr Suess
Old 28th March 2016, 10:54 AM
AFA Member

Smarf wrote:-

".......,<snip> confirmed hard left marxist<snip>......
You say that as if it was a bad thing. Even if it is true, what has that to do with a good [or bad] policy??
Old 28th March 2016, 12:32 PM
The Rickest Rick

Default Smarf's Safe Schools *Echo-Chamber*

Quote:
Smarf said View Post
promote an agenda they did do!

Because wanting a safe environment for LGBTI youth free from harassment and bullying is an agenda.

Because not wanting my experience with homophobia in school to be an expected part of life for other LGBTI people is somehow a fucking terrible thing.

-facepalm-

If you could please provide a reason why the Safe Schools program is not a good idea - I would love to hear it. You made the assertion, the Burden of Proof is on you.
[odd]The immenseness of the universe - and Jesus sitting on the outside worried whether a species, that happens to be alive during a blip on the timeline of existence, is masterbating or not. Priceless.
[Goldenmane]To put it another way: I can be charitable without dogma, and if you preach at me as a condition for accepting your help, then you can fuck off.

Theists! Don't forget to read the Great Big List before posting.
Goldenmane’s Third Rule of Public Discourse
Goldenmane's Exposition On Rule Fucking Three

Last edited by rayne; 28th March 2016 at 12:38 PM.
Old 28th March 2016, 12:42 PM
Omu'sata

This "marxist conspiracy" theory about safe schools is popping up in comments sections on this topic regularly enough that I suspect there is some sort of cut and paste resource supplied by some fundie somewhere.