Go Back   AFA Forums > News and Social > News and Current Affairs

News and Current Affairs News reports related to religion, atheism and woo.
NB: Off topic posts may be deleted or relocated without warning.

Old 26th March 2012, 07:49 PM

Default Zombie Sex, the Third Son of God and Murder

This is a true story of what happened about 5 to 6 kms away from where I stay. I have not changed any names to protect the innocent because no one was innocent!

Once upon a time in 2008 there was a devout christian family with the surname of "Lotter". They live in an “upper middle class” area and are quite financially stable. Certainly not “Jerry Springer” candidates.

There was Johan (52), the father and chemical engineer, and Riekie(51) his loving high school teacher wife. They had a son Gerhardus (20) and a blonde daughter called Nicolette (24) who has a post high school tertiary qualification. There was a third female sibling studying at university In Cape Town. They were a very pious family, attending church, bible study classes and prayed as often as they could. A wonderful christian family of christian morals, unlike their ungodly atheist baby eating neighbours.

The Lotters employed a elderly domestic servant of Zulu origin. In the Zulu cultural belief, there is a certain nasty creature that can be best described as a man about half a meter tall that molests victims in the night while they sleep, and has a particular preference for females. The creature is known as the "thokoloshe".

Of course in Nicolette's mind, it was quite plausible that such a creature would exist, because just like her saviour jesus, he has never been been seen or heard of, but most of Zulu culture will swear that he exists.

Nicolette claims that since she was a small girl she was visited nightly by this creature and suffered sexual abuse from it. She prayed to jesus constantly but the rapes continued.

Assuming that the Zulu maid may have a hand in this, she dragged the maid off to church and the pastors prayed to get the zombie pervert to move on, but it would appear that the zombie magic was stronger than the pastor’s magic, so the zombie continued with his nightly escapades.

Enter a new character, a certain Matthew Naidoo (22), a young man of Indian descent. When the Indians arrived in SA mainly as indentured labour to work in the sugar cane industry, they brought with them their Eastern religion and beliefs, Hindi, Tamil etc. This was not what the christian locals wanted, they welcomed the new immigrants by lining the port docks to dish out some christian indoctrination. Many fell for the christian trick, thinking “when in Rome…..”.

Matthew’s forefathers became christian, abandoning their original religion, thus Matthew was raised a devout christian. He attended church and bible study, youth group activities etc etc.

Nicolette had heard that in a certain church that there was a charismatic pastor that could cast out demons and heal the sick, so she went to the church to have her little sex pest taken care of. She went up onto the stage and told every one what her problem was, and the pastor prayed and prayed, letting the holey spook knocked her over a few times for effect.

But in the audience there was cunning Matthew, the christian, scheming of a way to notch a blonde memento on his bed post. After the gathering Matthew approached the girl and after some prayer together, he told her that god had just spoken to him and told him of the cure to her problem. Of course she was receptive to any cure and Matthew knew that. The solution god gave him, he claimed, was as simple as could be. According to the message from god she must have sex with Matthew, and thereby the zombie will be chased away.

Verily, Matthew and Nicolette did as god commanded, and incredibly the zombie was stopped in his tracks. Truly a god sent miracle, thought Nicolette. But Matthew the christian with a hotline to god was not happy with just being a mere messenger. He wanted promotion so he let Nicolette in on a secret that, not only does he speak to god, but in fact is god’s THIRD SON! He pretended to perform miracles to prove such things and convinced her to show her love for their god by drinking his urine.

But Matthew the christian spoke more words of god to Nicolette. This time he said, Nicolette and Gerhardus must according to god’s wish, kill their evil christian parents. So to obey god’s loving instruction they planned how it should be done. They were to stun their parents with a stun gun and then inject air into their veins to induce heart failure while they lay unconscious.
So it was on a fateful night that the two offspring, under instruction from god’s third son pounced on their unsuspecting parents, shot them with a stun gun, and injected air into their veins. More than 30 mins later their parents were still very much alive, the air had only caused pain and disappointment in their parents.

So Nicolette stabbed her mother to death while sitting on her, and Gerhardus strangled his father to death with an electrical cord, while the third son of god looked on. Apparently in true christian fashion Nicolette’s mother s last word to her daughter was “I Love you”.

The Police arrived at the scene and arrested the three. No rocket science investigation was required.

The two siblings needed money for their defence so they applied for the inheritance money to use for their legal costs. The third sibling from Cape Town stepped in and blocked that via a court order and took the inheritance for herself. The third sibling has no desire for contact with the murdrers.
In the Durban High Court a pastor testified in the murderers’ defence that they were definitely under a spell of some sort and thus had diminished responsibility.

A reverend from a baptist church, none other than the blood BROTHER of the deceased Johan, also gave rambling religious evidence in defence of the killers. The image of Nicolette sitting with a large open bible on her lap in court characterised her defence.

Now the killers have been sentenced to prison, and Matthew the christian third son of god, requires that his mother spend R400-00 a week on bribes to other inmates to save his butt from the “thokoloshe”.

The other two only have the protection of their bible stories.

Let this be lesson to all.
Old 26th March 2012, 07:57 PM

Default Re: Zombie Sex, the Third Son of God and Murder

Delusions... Dominations... Deaths.

Such a sickening story.

Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Become evil.
Old 26th March 2012, 08:42 PM

A very good example of mind control, from a Zulu myth to a horny conman.
Old 26th March 2012, 08:49 PM
Soccer meets facepalm

As an Aussie boy growing up in the Sydney suburb of St Ives (AKA St Africa [due to its large population of expat South Africans]), I was lucky to avoid these stories as most of the St Africans were Jewish or liberal English descended Safers. Lots of stories that were just as fucked up, usually involving violent crime. But nothing like that one .
Old 27th March 2012, 04:14 PM
Raptured!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Irreverent Mr Black View Post
We may think this is laughable and ridiculous, but we have expert testimony that thousands of people are conned by charismatic leaders into believing they have supernatural powers and can change the world.”

Sounds exactly like the Jesus character from the bible to me.
Old 27th March 2012, 05:28 PM
Short on Faith

Off Topic, I had three tabs open at the top of my browser just now.

In order, the tab titles read:

Entertainment
The Walking Dead
Zombie Sex...

On topic, the story sounds like an episode of Supernatural or the X-Files. Very sad that several lives have been ruined by inane superstition.
Old 28th March 2012, 02:50 AM

Horrifying.

Multiply this by ten, and it probably sums up the amount of injustice performed in the name of religion every day, western world or no.

Sadly I think (but have no evidence) that the above estimate is grossly under the actual figure.