Page 26 of 124 FirstFirst ... 162223242526272829303676 ... LastLast

Thread: Which game do you play?

Default Re: which game you play

Quote the_gelf said View Post
    u no hardcore
    Okay... I was wrong. I started playing nightmare last night and found it difficult, then I decided to browse the auction house... bought some gear and got back into it. Then I worked out that it's not quite hack and slash once you're up against the more difficult guys - well, it is and it isn't - and then, well...

ive been playing it everynow and then
    Evil is Evil, lesser, greater, middling it makes no difference. The degree is arbitrary, the definitions blurred. If iam to choose between one Evil or another, ild rather not choose at all - Geralt of Rivia - Killing Monsters

Quote slim said View Post
    Okay... I was wrong. I started playing nightmare last night and found it difficult, then I decided to browse the auction house... bought some gear and got back into it. Then I worked out that it's not quite hack and slash once you're up against the more difficult guys - well, it is and it isn't - and then, well...

Goodie ^_^ I'm playing now, on level 5 (just got copy today) so I got a bit of catching up to do

gelf pm me the email your using and ill add you to real id
    Evil is Evil, lesser, greater, middling it makes no difference. The degree is arbitrary, the definitions blurred. If iam to choose between one Evil or another, ild rather not choose at all - Geralt of Rivia - Killing Monsters

dust 514 the immortal clones

Eve Forever

http://au.ign.com/videos/2012/04/12/...-clone-trailer
    Last edited by gruber; 28th May 2012 at 10:49 AM.

Any of you guys tried out the Witcher?

I bought it, then discovered that I can't run it on my PC; it's too old and slow

Time for a new machine...

ive got both, havent finished either

Quote slim said View Post
    Any of you guys tried out the Witcher?

I bought it, then discovered that I can't run it on my PC; it's too old and slow

Time for a new machine...

I played the original and absolutely loved it.

#2 I bought preorder and only got 2 hours in to it. Lost my motivation to play(truely, it was because It was too hard on the difficulty I chose ), but I advocate it immensely.

My PC is 6 years old. 2 years ago I bought it a new video card (GTX 460) - I can run eveyrthing fine, and most games at max setttings.

you can get a laptop that would run the Witcher 2 maxed for <$500 new, ya know
    Last edited by the_gelf; 1st June 2012 at 03:09 PM.

witcher 2 combat is very difficult, you need a combination of dodging and blocking and traps/magic to survive or you wil get your arse kicked

GAHHHHHHHHHHHH GOT MY DUST 514 BETA CODE AGHSHDFGFJBGAFADLFM