Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: What cheeses me off

Default Re: What cheeses me off

Westboro Baptist Church. Period.
    I'm interested in selling my youngest daughter into slavery as sanctioned in Exodus 21:7. She's a Georgetown sophomore, speaks fluent Italian, always cleared the table when it was her turn. What would a good price for her be?...Leo McGarry insists on working on the Sabbath. Exodus 35:2 clearly says he should be put to death. Am I morally obligated to kill him myself or is it okay to call the police? " ~Josiah Bartlet

Everything is covered by 'god's will'. The dog died- it must be gods will. I won the lottery-god's will. A cyclone destroyed my home god's will. An extention of this is 'it was meant to be'.

BUT your failed terrorist mission or your bad luck to islamic guy incident all of a sudden Isn't "Gods will"

Godless Ray

Just had to let off steam about this one. My sister has told me that a little boy in her daughter's state school Year 4 class lost his father 6 months ago and is obviously still grieving for him. His teacher decided to sing a song for their Easter concert about Jesus dying on the cross for us all (yes a STATE school). The child is now refusing to go to school (they practice the song every day). Has the teacher ditched the song? No. The mother, who is a very timid woman spoke to the teacher and the boy is allowed to sit out and won't perform in the concert. So now, not only has he lost his father but he is also an outcast. I'm am fuming on his behalf.

What's the name of the school? I propose we all ring and tell them we're disgusted. Seriously!

What really cheeses me off.
    I.Der's and Creationists that use "science" to try and add validity to their proposed theory.......F$%$k.
    People that judge others by how they look (skin colour, style of clothing, ect)
    The religous that want their beliefs and "morals" forced onto other people whether they believe or not.

What really cheeses me off? That I can't tell my neice we evolved because her mother doesn't want to 'confuse her' with what her school is telling her.

Christians who think we're all dirt and freely admit they'd kill me tomorrow if a suitably God like voice whispered in their head to do so.

Islam. The whole damn thing and ever single apologist who insists that it's all about peace and love AND that apostates should still be killed.

There's more to the list but I'm not really in a ranty mood.

Quote Hell Girl said View Post
    What's the name of the school? I propose we all ring and tell them we're disgusted. Seriously!
    It's Currimundi State School (Caloundra).

What cheeses me off is that when science and medicine saves lives, it is often put down to "a miracle". Grrrrrrrr.

Vonnie

Contact details for Currimundi Primary School from https://www.learningplace.com.au/del...t.asp?pid=8522

Currimundi State School
    PO Box 159
    CALOUNDRA Q4551
    Phone: 07 5436 6888
    Fax: 07 5436 6800
    Email: the.principal@currimunss.eq.edu.au
    Principal: Mr Tony Roberts

I'm sending him an email now.

Roz