Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: I give up

Default I give up

I don't have the energy to fight for my right to exists in public without insults and sexual harrasment anymore, ive lost all my friends and antagonised my comunity with my insistence on being treated as a woman. Since its so fundamental to cis peoples human rights that they can call me names and chase my out of public spaces if i speak up with anything aside from informing them i'm not a "real" woman so i don't "trap" anyone and ruin their precious heterosexuality, i'm out they win. I'm ashamed to admit it but i just don't have it in me to leave the house anymore when every day is a battle.

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

2. Thank button Strato, wadaye, Onlyatheory? thanked this post

Default Re: I give up

I'm so sorry you have to deal with this. It's shit. People are fucking cunts.

The Nizkor Project- Logical Fallacies

Atheist: n; A person to be pitied in that he is unable to believe things for which there is no evidence, and who has thus deprived himself of a convenient means of feeling superior to others.
    óChaz Bufe, The American Hereticís Dictionary

@LG: Some people are the reason I get on with my dog so well.

I wish we lived closer - we'd be glad to have you over.

If the hopes, wishes, prayers shit worked, I'd put a few gigabytes of Encouragement in the USB slot for you.

Meanwhile, fuck 'em.
    EJB

Iím not one of the dead ones yet. - Ms Fishie.

5. Like button wolty, odd, Logic please, Mjt, Strato and 3 others liked this post

Shit, sorry to hear it. But I can't blame you.

We'll keep trying to make it better. You take care of yourself. It's important.
    -Geoff Rogers

@Goldenmane3

Yes, LG, I agree with Wolty and GM. People can be shits.

It must be hard. I can't imagine how hard, as I've never walked in your shoes or been subjected to anything like the scale and degree of unjustified opprobrium that I suspect you're exposed to.

The little I offer, from a most imperfect perspective, is that all things that are worthwhile and which take effort and time, involve a roller-coaster of emotions. Three steps forward, one step back, one step up left, three steps back right, reverse, forward and up two steps. It's fatiguing, especially where you're working against all the odds. Those types of experiences, I suspect, invariably involve real low points, where you just feel down. Recognising that low times are inevitable, I feel that you should cut yourself some slack and take whatever space or time you can find now. However meagre it may be.

The sun will rise tomorrow to a new day, and the day after that, and after that. Hard though it will continue to be, maybe you'll feel then you're taking a few steps forward again.

Best wishes.
    Last edited by Blue Lightning; 1st March 2018 at 09:42 PM.
    "Just stick to the idea that science is just about making descriptive models of natural phenomena, whose emergent predictions are tested to destruction" - Woof!
    "Science is what we have learned about how to keep from fooling ourselves" - Richard Feynman

Lady, my heart breaks for you. The world shouldnít be like this for you. In the end we all just want to be left alone to live our lives in our own way. Itís not much to ask.
    Your life is yours and you must live it as you wish. Whatever that means. And if that includes not fighting for a time, than donít. Take whatever time you need for you. You are important, and precious and there is only one if you. Only ever one. Unique.
    Itís ok to be angry, or sad. Itís ok to vent and yell and be thoroughly pissed off. I wish I had a quick fix for you. But all Iíve got is try to surround yourself will good people who care. Quality is better than quantity.
    And be proud. Always be proud.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Twisted Sister

Logic please is offline Some need an imaginary wingman Super Moderator

LG, Iím so sorry for the proliferation of fragile, insecure dickwads in your orbit. :/
    Weíre here for you, mate.
    *Gods* are not only a legal fiction, but a fiction in every way. Just ask the nearest hippie...

10. Like button Mjt, The Irreverent Mr Black, SEG, Strato liked this post

I echo the sentiments of all of the above.
    The meaning of your life, is what you choose to make it.

12. Like button Logic please liked this post

I really apreciate the kind words, it's been rough and having a way to vent helps a lot. I think i was being a bit hard on myself so i'm going to take things slow for now and see how i go. Ive organised a lift directly to my doctors so i wont have to deal with too many people for now. Hopfully i'll feel up to getting out and about soon.

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

This sort of conduct only exposes their own weakness and fragility and lack of character. The tide is well and truly changing when it comes to acceptance of trans people in so many places now and I hope it doesn't take much longer before this crap is washed away from your corner of the world.

15. Like button The Irreverent Mr Black, Strato, SEG liked this post