Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Targetting religious tax exemption for secular business - Australia

Default Re: Targetting religious tax exemption for secular business - Australia

I am interested and keen to support non religious organizations and businesses.
    The meaning of your life, is what you choose to make it.

Quote knowledge is power said View Post
    D'oh! How quickly I forget these things!
    I need a list on my wall of brands to avoid for these reasons.
    Wait till I bail you up with the same amusing tale for the third time. Human minds are required to hold a lot of stuff these days, and we don't get to choose what gets bumped to make way for new content. My "loss leader" seems to be people-interactions.

Or even the content, for that matter. Ooooh, there's some horrid music in my head, remembered in full clarity, and I would love it gone.
    EJB

Iím not one of the dead ones yet. - Ms Fishie.

This really does my head in, the churches are allways crying poor while being part of some of the richest corporate groups in the world and they dont even pay tax. In high school the catholic priests were allways trying to guilt our food money away from us while literally having a pimp cup in their hands.

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

4. Like button DanDare liked this post