Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: am curious to what this is new to forum hope my new found friends can fill me in

Exclamation am curious to what this is new to forum hope my new found friends can fill me in

/Users/nameremoved/Desktop/IMG_0487.jpg
    Last edited by wolty; 18th November 2017 at 05:16 PM. Reason: removed name

2. Laugh button The Irreverent Mr Black laughed at this post
    odd is offline I, for one, welcome our new insect overlord. Moderator

Default Re: am curious to what this is new to forum hope my new found friends can fill me in

Hello atlas, welcome to the forum!

'[They] agreed that it was neither possible nor necessary to educate people who never questioned anything.' ― Joseph Heller, Catch-22

'While on the other hand, dachshunds are always out of their depth.' - Cyclist

'I'm 'a' problem, not 'the' problem.' - Wolty

'You have to be odd to be number one.' - Dr Suess

Default Re: am curious to what this is new to forum hope my new found friends can fill me in

Quote atlas said View Post
    /Users/nameremoved/Desktop/IMG_0487.jpg
    Hi, atlas! I don't think a file on that desktop is going to show up here, but I hope this is the beginning of some good times.
    Last edited by wolty; 18th November 2017 at 05:16 PM.
    EJB

Iím not one of the dead ones yet. - Ms Fishie.

Hi Atlas, welcome aboard!
    Just stick to the idea that science tests falsifiable hypotheses to destruction.

Welcome atlas. I hope your curiosity is satisfied.

This forum is a good place for curiosity. Lots of us have come here and learned stuff.
    "Send me money, send me green, heaven you will meet. Make your contribution and you'll get a better seat" - Metallica, Leper Messiah

Atlas, do you have questions?
    EJB

Iím not one of the dead ones yet. - Ms Fishie.

Hi atlas, welcome.
    Wars begin in the minds of men.
    The UNESCO motto, in Enlightenment Now, the Case for Reason, Science, Humanism and Progress, Steven Pinker, 2018.

Welcome to the forum atlas
    ďIt's not my responsibility to be beautiful. I'm not alive for that purpose. My existence is not about how desirable you find me.Ē ― Warsan shire
    ďHuman beings have rights and are entitled to respect. Ideas, books, and beliefs donít, and arenít.Ē ― Ali A Rizvi

That might be an inadvertant real name in that link. Dunno if that's something the mods might want to edit.

11. Like button Darwinsbulldog liked this post

Done. Cheers.

The Nizkor Project- Logical Fallacies

Atheist: n; A person to be pitied in that he is unable to believe things for which there is no evidence, and who has thus deprived himself of a convenient means of feeling superior to others.
    óChaz Bufe, The American Hereticís Dictionary