Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: EGYPT: Where Daddies Can Be Rapey Too

Default Re: EGYPT: Where Daddies Can Be Rapey Too

If children born out of wedlock are not valued by their fathers except for sex then the children will be at serious risk for their lives. They say Cairo is the most dangerous city for qomen and it must be also very unsafe for girls
    "I'm an ape, I'm an African ape and I'm proud of it, and you should be too". Richard Dawkins

Quote wadaye said View Post
    If children born out of wedlock are not valued by their fathers except for sex then the children will be at serious risk for their lives. They say Cairo is the most dangerous city for qomen and it must be also very unsafe for girls
    It would be far better to have rights than value.
    EJB

I’m not one of the dead ones yet. - Ms Fishie.

3. Thank button wadaye thanked this post

Quote The Irreverent Mr Black said View Post
    It would be far better to have rights than value.
    In an ideal world, I agree. But sometimes putting a dollar value on something [or perhaps someone] can actually work better than rights, which are routinely abused. You make it very expensive [in real relative terms] to modify bad behaviour [or to reinforce good actions].
    Feudalism ended [at least the traditional variety] because pandemics [like the Black death] made labour extremely rare. It did not end because suddenly, [privileged] folks started acting like civilised beings. Reforms generally happens when people realise that there is a financial cost in not changing their ways [or a financial benefit].

This is because the dollar trumps ethics at least 90% of the time.

I am not saying make children high class hookers, but somehow we have to increase the value of children. To make them rare and precious somehow. And create a culture that nurtures them and really hurts predators.
    Last edited by Darwinsbulldog; 8th November 2017 at 09:15 AM.
    Just stick to the idea that science tests falsifiable hypotheses to destruction.

5. Like button Strato liked this post
    Thank button The Irreverent Mr Black thanked this post

Just for clarification I didn't mean value like dollars.
    Nobody can force a parent to love a child. That however can be influenced by culture. If they do not value the children as their own, yet they retain power over them, and want to exploit them for sex, it is worse for the child than being an orphan.
    "I'm an ape, I'm an African ape and I'm proud of it, and you should be too". Richard Dawkins

Quote knowledge is power said View Post
    Slaves are permissible to have sex with according to Quran, and a child born to a slave is also a slave, so a slave daughter should be permissible, according to him.
    I need to correct myself. I've been reading about slavery in Islam lately and this just popped out. The article mentioned nothing about slavery or a child born into slavery, so in this case his illegitimate child would not be considered a slave baby so no loophole there.
    “It's not my responsibility to be beautiful. I'm not alive for that purpose. My existence is not about how desirable you find me.” ― Warsan shire
    “Human beings have rights and are entitled to respect. Ideas, books, and beliefs don’t, and aren’t.” ― Ali A Rizvi

8. Thank button The Irreverent Mr Black thanked this post