Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dawkins & Krauss: Science in the Soul

Default Re: Dawkins & Krauss: Science in the Soul

Quote Goldenmane said View Post
    This one's problematic.

Both Dawkins and Krauss have a history of bumbling idiocy outside of their restricted sphere. Dawkins in particular I have an interesting history with, and he's incredibly good at being blinded by his privilege.

Krauss isn't too wide of that mark either, at times.

I'll check it out when it becomes freely available, but I'm not going to pay them for what will likely be two rich white men missing an abundance of points.

I still don't understand why we laud 'leaders' like we're a monkey troop who like the colour of their arses.
    Maybe some of these "hot-shots" need to survive on this forum for a while?

Dawkins didn't survive on his own forum, he got his lackeys to shut down "dissent", and eventually, his forum.

I guess these celebs lose the capacity to listen to others. That is how they go spiralling off into fantasy. I mean really, asking a woman in a lift for coffee and a chat at 4 am? Even puppy was never that fucking dumb or arrogant, or so totally lacking in theory of mind .
    Just stick to the idea that science tests falsifiable hypotheses to destruction.

2. Thank button The Irreverent Mr Black thanked this post

Default Re: Dawkins & Krauss: Science in the Soul

Quote Goldenmane said View Post
    This one's problematic.

Both Dawkins and Krauss have a history of bumbling idiocy outside of their restricted sphere. Dawkins in particular I have an interesting history with, and he's incredibly good at being blinded by his privilege.

Krauss isn't too wide of that mark either, at times.

I'll check it out when it becomes freely available, but I'm not going to pay them for what will likely be two rich white men missing an abundance of points.

I still don't understand why we laud 'leaders' like we're a monkey troop who like the colour of their arses.
    That being said, I am facebook friends with Krauss, in the interests of full disclosure.
    -Geoff Rogers

@Goldenmane3