Thread: Victim virtually married to rapist

Default Victim virtually married to rapist

Yes, court orders have been initiated to force a victim to be married in all but legal terms. The poor victim, 12 years old at the time, was raped by an older man who served only 6 months in prison. She became pregnant and is now 21, seeking support for the child. The rapists name has, against her will, been added to the child's birth certificate, making him responsible for the child if anything happens to her.

The victim, living in a different state, has been ordered to move to the state where her rapist lives so he can share custody. The rapist, who served a four year sentence after raping two other minors, has been given her name and address. He is a registered sex offender. He has been given custody and visitation rights, right his lawyers say he may never act on, and yet the woman. now 21, has been ordered by the court to move back to be in the same state as him.

And where is this you might ask. Uganda? Syria? No, it's a country where you don't need to pay silver to virtually marry your victim and have control over her life, it's the good old USA!

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-41556542

I would suggest she move from Florida to a country not still living in the biblical ages, Sweden sounds nice!
    From the mouth of a seven year old: "When you're you're dead, you don't go anywhere!"

2. Thank button 142857, The Irreverent Mr Black thanked this post

Default Re: Victim virtually married to rapist

Reading that literally made me nauseous.

4. Like button knowledge is power liked this post

Land of which fucking free?
    EJB

I’m not one of the dead ones yet. - Ms Fishie.

Is this a fucking horror movie?! No, it's fucking real life. How..
    “It's not my responsibility to be beautiful. I'm not alive for that purpose. My existence is not about how desirable you find me.” ― Warsan shire
    “Human beings have rights and are entitled to respect. Ideas, books, and beliefs don’t, and aren’t.” ― Ali A Rizvi

Not surprising at all that Trump got into power.

Just too many nasty cockroaches around.
    Just stick to the idea that science tests falsifiable hypotheses to destruction.