Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bigots

Default Bigots

I just got called a bigot by a "no" voter three fucking times (while also saying they didnt call me bigot in the same sentence) ho lee shit these people are stupid. They honestly see themselves as the victims LGBT people as agressive bigots. This dickhead was bitching thats his kids might be expelled if trans girl goes to his school
    Seems simple to me, all you have to do is.........not be a fucking bully and your school wont kick you out.

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

Default Re: Bigots

My favourite was when a Christian "no" campaigner said something to the effect of the following (I just quoted it back to her and asked her to think about what she just said)..

People should be free to live their own lives as they wish and not have the beliefs of others forced onto them
    Of course she meant she should be able to withhold human rights from others without being forced not to be a bigot, but it more aptly applies against her position than for it, IMHO...
    "Faith: not wanting to know what is true" - Nietzsche

“Religion the protector of the well fed and consoler of the hungry.” - Mikhail Bakunin

3. Like button LadyGreen, Strato, hackenslash liked this post
    Laugh button The Irreverent Mr Black laughed at this post

I had some "no" dickhead try to use an article written by an lawyer who does not support equality or cite his sources as evidence that's marriage equality is not a human rights issue, the lawyer just straight up said international human rights groups and the UN don't think it is but within the first 3 google results i found articles about the human rights commission and the UN supporting marriage equality. I haven't even broken out google scholar yet, these morons think some seven news opinion poll or rightwing news site article will prove their point but i have basic research skills so i can always provide contrary evidence.

5. Like button Strato, hackenslash liked this post

@LadyG: It's furious work, keeping facts at bay.
    EJB

I’m not one of the dead ones yet. - Ms Fishie.

7. Like button hackenslash liked this post

The internet is a license, an invitation, a solicitation for any and all to publish their opinion.

Some people shouldn't even be taught to read and write, let alone vote.
    Wars begin in the minds of men.
    The UNESCO motto, in Enlightenment Now, the Case for Reason, Science, Humanism and Progress, Steven Pinker, 2018.

9. Like button hackenslash liked this post

Funnily enough all three "no"tards that have tried to debate me claimed to have gay family members who dont support marriage equality and kids that need to be protected from the horror of someone they dont know getting married in a placs theve never been to.

11. Like button hackenslash liked this post

@LadyG: Tins of worms, indeed! You can learn a lot about what makes a person tick, from observing what makes them grind their gears.
    EJB

I’m not one of the dead ones yet. - Ms Fishie.

13. Like button hackenslash liked this post

Ive noticed that one of the big complaints is that gay people dont hide their sexuality behind closed doors. They all insist they arnt bigots but then say some shit about gay people being to in their faces as if LGBT folks only live that way to rile them up. Its amazing how these idiots can make any issue facing me about them, and then get insulted when i dont agree and dont care how "confused" their brats are by my existence

Almost like they have a Martyr complex.. ;-)
    "Faith: not wanting to know what is true" - Nietzsche

“Religion the protector of the well fed and consoler of the hungry.” - Mikhail Bakunin

16. Like button LadyGreen, hackenslash liked this post

Quote LadyGreen said View Post
    Funnily enough all three "no"tards that have tried to debate me claimed to have gay family members who dont support marriage equality and kids that need to be protected from the horror of someone they dont know getting married in a placs theve never been to.

I'm not racist but...(prepare yourself for the most extremely racist statement imaginable).

I'm not homophobic but...(prepare yourself for the most extremely homophobic statement imaginable).

I have black friends, gay friends, Muslim friends, unemployed friends, drug addicted friends, asylum seeking friends but.............
    Sunlight is the best disinfectant.

18. Like button LadyGreen liked this post