Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213

Thread: My story

Default Re: My story

well the eye doctor guy said it was going good Ive got a appointment sometime in this year to get checked again
    Evil is Evil, lesser, greater, middling it makes no difference. The degree is arbitrary, the definitions blurred. If iam to choose between one Evil or another, ild rather not choose at all - Geralt of Rivia - Killing Monsters

Hey Gruber,
    I'm new to the forums, but I see I'm sitting at your GAC table. I have a son who is blind and has Asperger's (and a few other issues), so we can have quite a chat. My son has never been religious, probably because his parents aren't. But he has to withstand constant religious harping from his paternal grandparents. He tells them he is 'not a praying type of guy'

Hope your eye stops hurting soon

refraction flux seems to have settled down with the left eye and right eye can see bottom of eye chart with glasses on
    Evil is Evil, lesser, greater, middling it makes no difference. The degree is arbitrary, the definitions blurred. If iam to choose between one Evil or another, ild rather not choose at all - Geralt of Rivia - Killing Monsters