Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Royal Commission corruption

Default Re: Royal Commission corruption

I don't see what could be done without a heck of a paper trail, David.

Even then, the terms of reference for the Commission would need to have been specific in certain ways, yes?
    EJB

Iím not one of the dead ones yet. - Ms Fishie.

2. Like button DanDare liked this post

Giving the copy here is to inform about what I have found. It is a summary. I have been at them for years and they are only now taking it seriously, or not. They know things about my background.

All calls are recorded. This is excellent.

Disclosure - This is part of any normal public office. According to the office manager it had not come up. He didn't get it for days, then all of a sudden he realised I was saying Churches are not special. He then saw that they had no answer for any accusation from secular Australia, and confirmed the same. I gave him a period to find out what the commission is doing about it. He didn't have any answers, or know what they were going to do. He was also started slipping back to "churches are different", then sorted himself.

I have an Atheist Police officer organised a couple of suburbs over, and he understands the issue. I would have had made my report this arvo, except for some massive operation that sucked cops from most stations in the area.

Finding a cop was not immediate. I rang my local and asked if he was a christian and he deflected, giving it away. Insisted it would not be a conflict and churches were different. He would not allow me to try any other officers, and told me to tell him or no one.

Next call, Asked about faith. "Yeah I'm an Atheist. Both my parents and I got out of the Catholic church years ago and they are both Atheists". Blows me away, compared to all of the ducking and weaving the deluded do.

Had some shopping to do and thought I would try the local Police station, in person. Went in, fat bloke in civilian dress. Don't have much experience with the cops but I think they have public servant staff as well as Police? Asked if I could speak to a non-believer. Terrible acoustics, so they beckoned me to repeat. "I would like to speak to an atheist police officer". The fat bloke shouts out "Get Out". What! Anyway took his photo.

What was that about? Only guess I have is he saw the Catholic numbers on the TV he was watching.

Started speaking to the patrol officer outside. All friendly and he asked about my issue. I asked if he was a christian, as he may not get it. They all say they will. "I have super powers" (not just cops). Anyway he gives it away and we agree he has a faith. He started thinking (I guess about people he must have dealt with), because then he said, yeah I know what you mean about the christian thing, then he backed off. I presented that a church was no different to Joe's Athletics. He took a second, lent forward, thought. Did a slow rotation of his torso shifting weight to his rear foot, and said, "no...they are different". Went back to christian cold, spun and walked off.

Quote The Irreverent Mr Black said View Post
    I don't see what could be done without a heck of a paper trail, David.

Even then, the terms of reference for the Commission would need to have been specific in certain ways, yes?
    What is the paper trail really needed for? This is not the ICAC, and the NSW Police can go in at anytime, and go through their records. The point is, what is in place is a fact that needs to be explained, regardless of what was said. They can't hide the associations. I don't know what the police would find not really thought about it. Maybe a copy of Nuns Buns.

These people were operating, oblivious to them not being divine. They have forgotten we are not a christian country and some have learn't that religious respect is a myth.

Terms of Reference

AND Australia has undertaken international obligations to take all appropriate legislative, administrative, social and educational measures to protect children from sexual abuse and other forms of abuse, including measures for the prevention, identification, reporting, referral, investigation, treatment and follow up of incidents of child abuse.

It is these words that they keep forgetting to see.
    "and other forms of abuse"
    Those five words are terrifying to them.

They do not want people talking about the effect of a cult, on a young mind.

This is the first paragraph and is specifically stated. You should have heard how they muttered and tried to make the words say something else, before going "oh.... yeah..." But they are a church and are special.

There is also another paragraph further down that they don't like to talk about.

AND public and private institutions, including child-care, cultural, educational, religious, sporting and other institutions, provide important services and support for children and their families that are beneficial to children’s development.

Where is the proof that mental abuse is beneficial to a child's development?
    Last edited by David_Frisken; 27th June 2017 at 11:09 PM.

Technically wherever they are, is a church of fellowship.

You know..."Wherever two or more are gathered in my name"

I bet there were prayers.
    Last edited by David_Frisken; 27th June 2017 at 11:32 PM.

I think you may be drawing a fairly long bow, David. I'd like to be proved wrong, but I doubt your complaint will be tried in any court or tribunal.
    EJB

7. Like button DanDare liked this post

Quote The Irreverent Mr Black said View Post
    I think you may be drawing a fairly long bow, David. I'd like to be proved wrong, but I doubt your complaint will be tried in any court or tribunal.
    Who know's, at the very least this is not secular, and there is a failure of representation.

They drew the long bow. I only have my point of view to attempt to be objective. Can you be more specific as to what you see as at issue. I could easily have missed something.

David, I have very few specifics of your complaint, and therefore can only comment generally.
    EJB

10. Like button Blue Lightning liked this post

Quote David_Frisken said View Post
    Quote Blue Lightning said View Post
    Lots of unsubstantiated assertions there, IMO.
    What in particular?
    You repeatedly have asserted that all of the Commissioners and 100% of the Commission staff are Christians.

The meaning or intent of several of your posts, in this thread and elsewhere, sometimes is hard to follow.

Still, doing the best I can to understand you, you seem to be asserting that the Commission is some sort of church or religious organisation.

Quite apart from that being unlikely in the extreme, given the Commission's track record to date, that's a vast allegation.

You need to stump up something which passes for probative evidence of such a vast claim. And you need to do it on better than a David Icke/InfoWars standard.
    Last edited by Blue Lightning; 28th June 2017 at 05:35 PM.
    "Just stick to the idea that science is just about making descriptive models of natural phenomena, whose emergent predictions are tested to destruction" - Woof!
    "Science is what we have learned about how to keep from fooling ourselves" - Richard Feynman

12. Like button The Irreverent Mr Black, wadaye liked this post
    Thank button The Irreverent Mr Black thanked this post
    workmx is offline Feminazi and semi-professional inconoclast

As mentioned elsewhere, laziness is probably the most parsimonious answer when discussing the Australian Public Service.
    Forgive me, I'm a sociologist and high horse slut!

14. Like button The Irreverent Mr Black, DanDare liked this post
    Laugh button The Irreverent Mr Black laughed at this post

Quote Blue Lightning said View Post
    You repeatedly have asserted that all of the Commissioners and 100% of the Commission staff are Christians.

The meaning or intent of several of your posts, in this thread and elsewhere, sometimes is hard to follow.

Still, doing the best I can to understand you, you seem to be asserting that the Commission is some sort of church or religious organisation.

Quite apart from that being unlikely in the extreme, given the Commission's track record to date, that's a vast allegation.

You need to stump up something which passes for probative evidence of such a vast claim. And you need to do it on better than a David Icke/InfoWars standard.
    The commission have the normal christian attitude. They cannot see that to a secular State, Crazy Joe's Athletics Club on one corner is the same as the church on the next. The two entities should both be treated the same. In the last week I have had three Police tell me "no.. they are different". To which I ask, "Why". "It's a church". Their good old, circular argument. I have come to suppose that this is most likely the issue you hear the families of child sexual abuse speak about, when trying to get the Police to listen.

This attitude was set in everyone's mind, and that they were Christians all working together to save the church. All of this lead to them not realising their obligations.

I am not saying anything about findings etc.(though a worry considering Christianities history with documentation). It is the lack of disclosure of the conflicts of interest, the ignoring of the Terms of Reference, and the exclusion and persecution of atheists (Possibly others). Along with the vulnerable fodder being recycled through the outreach organisations, that are issues.

I don't know who David Icke is. But if you mean the note format, I said in the email that they were not worth any more time to construct paragraphs.

The evidence is what we see. I am not claiming a conscious conspiracy as such. Christian self importance lead them, and incompetence did the rest.

It has all been a bit draining. End of last week I was looking, waiting and hoping that surely I was wrong. Nope they had no explanation, apart from the previous, not thinking of it. By Sunday pissed off over the dishonesty. Today, starting to feel sorry for the arseholes.

16. Dislike button Blue Lightning disliked this post