Thread: Smilies no work

Default Smilies no work

I don't know if it's my computer or a forum issue, but when I click on a smilie it doesn't appear in my post. I like my smilies! Can someone help?
    “It's not my responsibility to be beautiful. I'm not alive for that purpose. My existence is not about how desirable you find me.” ― Warsan shire
    “Human beings have rights and are entitled to respect. Ideas, books, and beliefs don’t, and aren’t.” ― Ali A Rizvi

Default Re: Smilies no work

Quote knowledge is power said View Post
    I don't know if it's my computer or a forum issue, but when I click on a smilie it doesn't appear in my post. I like my smilies! Can someone help?

The Nizkor Project- Logical Fallacies

Atheist: n; A person to be pitied in that he is unable to believe things for which there is no evidence, and who has thus deprived himself of a convenient means of feeling superior to others.
    —Chaz Bufe, The American Heretic’s Dictionary

Dunno. I'll leave it for powers that be. Suggestion is to clear the cache on your computer.

The Nizkor Project- Logical Fallacies

Atheist: n; A person to be pitied in that he is unable to believe things for which there is no evidence, and who has thus deprived himself of a convenient means of feeling superior to others.
    —Chaz Bufe, The American Heretic’s Dictionary

Has it just stopped working today? or been like it for a while now?
    Have you changed anything lately such as your browser?

A couple of things you could check. I'm not so sure it will work, but it is worth looking at.

UserCP > Edit Options > Thread Display Options (section) > Visible Post Elements > Show Images (including attached images and images in [IMG] code)

UserCP > Edit Options > Miscellaneous Options (section) > Message Editor Interface > Enhanced Interface - Full WYSIWYG Editing

Loki is offline You get what everyone gets....you get a lifetime Moderator

Working here

*why don't we have that smiley? Oh the humanity!
    "Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away."Philip K. Dick

Testing some smilies...............
    Just stick to the idea that science tests falsifiable hypotheses to destruction.