Thread: The sweaty sock monster

Default The sweaty sock monster

Apparently spirits smell of sweaty socks, who would have thought it, should make them easy to detect though if they give off chemicals we can smell, I'm surprised we don't find them all he time, hang on there's one now, no sorry false alarm, that was a dirty sock!

“You can smell a spirit – spirits leave off a sweaty sock smell,” he said.

Yeah right!

An ice cream man by day, he claims to have psychic powers and was aware something was amiss.

“If I go through a house, I will know if there are spirits and I will know where the spirit is,’ he said.

“I used to follow them around and tell them ‘I know you are there.”
    But it wasn’t just David’s sixth sense that was tingling.

Ok I know we shouldn't make fun of the mentally ill, but surely some medical professional is reading this somewhere who can take responsibility for removing the child from what is clearly a dangerous environment. This is so obviously child abuse I can't understand it.

In scenes reminiscent of horror film The Exorcist, Kirsty believes the spirits used then one-year-old Kyran’s body to communicate – even changing the toddler’s voice.

The poor kid is one year old, what chance does he have in a house like that? He can't complain about abuse, if mysterious bruises appear on his body it can just be put down to spirits, obscene I call it!

http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/par...dac92af0a1548d
    From the mouth of a seven year old: "When you're you're dead, you don't go anywhere!"

2. Laugh button wolty laughed at this post

Default Re: The sweaty sock monster

Smells more like something ejected from the back end of a bovine male to me.

4. Laugh button wolty laughed at this post

The sweaty sock monster is actually the god of cheese. HTH.
    Just stick to the idea that science tests falsifiable hypotheses to destruction.

Quote Darwinsbulldog said View Post
    The sweaty sock monster is actually the god of cheese. HTH.
    Ever noticed how some people with different mind-chemistries smell distinctly different, Sir Pup?

I am wondering whether some of this may be medication-related, but I suspect that fear-related (and other) pheromones may be a contributing factor.

BTW: Strong Cheese is not mocked!
    EJB

I’m not one of the dead ones yet. - Ms Fishie.

7. Like button Blue Lightning liked this post
    Thank button Blue Lightning thanked this post

Quote The Irreverent Mr Black said View Post
    Ever noticed how some people with different mind-chemistries smell distinctly different, Sir Pup?

I am wondering whether some of this may be medication-related, but I suspect that fear-related (and other) pheromones may be a contributing factor.

BTW: Strong Cheese is not mocked!
    I dunno mate.
    Just stick to the idea that science tests falsifiable hypotheses to destruction.

9. Dislike button Blue Lightning disliked this post