Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Initiative to do awareness campaigns

Default Re: Initiative to do awareness campaigns

Quote Azurisan21 said View Post
    Yes, this is what I intend to - I'm trying to ensure it is equitable for all.
    you have done an excellent job and I am but nit-picking over small details!
    Spearthrower: "There are words like vacuous & cunt that are applicable."

(delta p)*(delta q) >= h/(4*pi) ----- An explanation of Logical Fallacies : http://www.nizkor.org/features/fallacies ----- ferox deo vacuus vinco ----- How do I post video etc here?

2. Like button Azurisan21 liked this post

Quote davo said View Post
    you have done an excellent job and I am but nit-picking over small details!
    Yours truly

Redacted
    Last edited by wolty; 5th November 2016 at 06:11 PM. Reason: at users request

On Redacted page, please assess how appropriate it is for all, in terms of nil alienation/despotism.
    Last edited by wolty; 5th November 2016 at 06:11 PM. Reason: at users request

Quote davo said View Post
    I am but nit-picking over small details!
    Sure... take your time anywhere.

Hi Azurian, I'm not sure at what level your web skills lay. However with sufficient skill I would address Davos point by moving the content into the image as a fully interactive part of it. At the moment the image stands apart from the textual messages and as pointed out dominates and repeats. Having the textual messages present within the image would allow the image to act as an anchor and the text to shine different light and perspective in each instance.

For inclusion the site must tag content appropriately so that it provides content for audio translation.
    "History, I believe, furnishes no example of a priest-ridden people maintaining a free civil government".
    -Thomas Jefferson

Burden of proof is the obligation on somebody presenting a claim to provide evidence to support its truth (a warrant). Once evidence has been presented, it is up to any opposing "side" to show the evidence presented is not adequate. If claims were accepted without warrants, then every claim could simultaneously be claimed to be true.

History isn't written by the victors. It's written by the people with the time machines.

7. Like button Azurisan21 liked this post
    Thank button Azurisan21 thanked this post

Quote DanDare said View Post
    Hi Azurian, I'm not sure at what level your web skills lay. However with sufficient skill I would address Davos point by moving the content into the image as a fully interactive part of it. At the moment the image stands apart from the textual messages and as pointed out dominates and repeats. Having the textual messages present within the image would allow the image to act as an anchor and the text to shine different light and perspective in each instance.

For inclusion the site must tag content appropriately so that it provides content for audio translation.
    SHOCKING! It indeed is my truest shockwave of yours! I love that! Thanks so much for the inspiration, my sir!

Please pardon the term shock (my informal term for brilliant brain).

I will definitely study, learn and use your advice anyway...

Quote Azurisan21 said View Post
    Quote DanDare said View Post

SHOCKING! It indeed is my truest shockwave of yours! I love that! Thanks so much for the inspiration, my sir!

Please pardon the term shock (my informal term for brilliant brain).

I will definitely study, learn and use your advice anyway...
    Aw shucks, my friend, that's very kind.
    "History, I believe, furnishes no example of a priest-ridden people maintaining a free civil government".
    -Thomas Jefferson

Burden of proof is the obligation on somebody presenting a claim to provide evidence to support its truth (a warrant). Once evidence has been presented, it is up to any opposing "side" to show the evidence presented is not adequate. If claims were accepted without warrants, then every claim could simultaneously be claimed to be true.

History isn't written by the victors. It's written by the people with the time machines.

10. Thank button Azurisan21 thanked this post

davo and DanDare,

Fixed all that - now check it out...

That's much better. Well done!
    -Thomas Jefferson