Thread: New book: Undercover Atheist - A look inside the mind of a Christian

Default New book: Undercover Atheist - A look inside the mind of a Christian

New book out:

Undercover Atheist - A look inside the mind of a Christian.

I go undercover inside Christian chat rooms and forums to test out their moral compass. Does being religious give you a free pass to being a good person? Or are some people using religion as a cover for more sinister reasons? We find out all of the question to the above and more.
    Get a free sample here

https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/468553

prudie is offline Like a supermod without the lycra Moderator

Default Re: New book: Undercover Atheist - A look inside the mind of a Christian

Thanks Joel. I'll download when I get to work. Happy to it a review on the Australian Atheist magazine, next issue

Sent via iSpirit from my iPhone using Tapatalk and John Edwards
    ΙΧΘΥΣ: Ah, prudie, the face that launched a thousand crypts.

Default Re: New book: Undercover Atheist - A look inside the mind of a Christian

That would be great. Thank you so much.

ok purchased

Hi Joel. Want to give us a bit more of a spiel?
    "History, I believe, furnishes no example of a priest-ridden people maintaining a free civil government".
    -Thomas Jefferson

Burden of proof is the obligation on somebody presenting a claim to provide evidence to support its truth (a warrant). Once evidence has been presented, it is up to any opposing "side" to show the evidence presented is not adequate. If claims were accepted without warrants, then every claim could simultaneously be claimed to be true.

History isn't written by the victors. It's written by the people with the time machines.

It is now on smashwords for free!!

I've downloaded it and am reading it.

As I read thoroughly, I look forward to discussing with you!

I'll download in the weekend. Looks goid

Sent via iSpirit from my iPhone using Tapatalk and John Edwards

Thank you for downloading.

I've thought a lot about doing this on a muslim forum, as I'm more familiar with Islam than Christianity, however it seems dishonest and if found out would be detrimental to the 'atheist' name (whatever that is).

Having said that, I like the idea of impersonating a believer who questions the unsavoury aspects of Islam, gradually using logic and reason to cause doubt in the locals. Then I would 'regretfully' announce I have lost my faith in Allah and cannot continue in Islam.
    I'm curious as to the reactions.
    “It's not my responsibility to be beautiful. I'm not alive for that purpose. My existence is not about how desirable you find me.” ― Warsan shire
    “Human beings have rights and are entitled to respect. Ideas, books, and beliefs don’t, and aren’t.” ― Ali A Rizvi