Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread: intelligent creator

Default Re: intelligent creator

Why? What do you think that will do?

Better yet, why don't you just shit or get off the fucking pot? Answer the question.

Really not interested in playing the tired rhetorical game of you dicking around and delivering precisely no fucking substance until I get bored and give it up as a bad job. Make your argument and present your evidence or simply fuck off. I don't massively give a flying fuck which. I've played this game so many times that I stopped keeping track well over a decade ago. It isn't like I don't know all your arguments far, far better than you do.

2. Like button bruce1937, DanDare liked this post

Quote hackenslash said View Post
    Why What do you think that will do better yet why don't you just shit or get off the fucking pot answer the question really not interested in playing the tired rhetorical game of you dicking around and delivering precisely no fucking substance until I get bored and give it up as a bad job make your argument and present your evidence or simply fuck off I don't massively give a flying fuck which I've played this game so many times that I stopped keeping track well over a decade ago It isn't like I don't know all your arguments far far better than you do
    Seriously ?? you can't display the differences between patterns and code ??

I'll give you a hint .... is sheet music pattern or code

...this is not ending well folks
    Last edited by dadmansabode; 14th November 2017 at 08:18 AM.
    aggcgtcagtcataacagtcgtcagtcatcacag

anticipating the return of Jesus to gather his Bride... dadmansabode.com

odd is offline I, for one, welcome our new insect overlord. Moderator

Quote dadmansabode said View Post
    Why What do you think that will do better yet why don't you just shit or get off the fucking pot answer the question really not interested in playing the tired rhetorical game of you dicking around and delivering precisely no fucking substance until I get bored and give it up as a bad job make your argument and present your evidence or simply fuck off I don't massively give a flying fuck which I've played this game so many times that I stopped keeping track well over a decade ago It isn't like I don't know all your arguments far far better than you do
    Seriously ?? you can't display the differences between patterns and code ??

I'll give you a hint .... is sheet music pattern or code

...this is not ending well folks
    Mod note: dadmansabode - It doesn't work like that here, you cannot deflect from a question a post you made generated. Some of the membership took the time to engage with the material you posted, you are obliged to answer their questions as best you can.

'[They] agreed that it was neither possible nor necessary to educate people who never questioned anything.' ― Joseph Heller, Catch-22

'While on the other hand, dachshunds are always out of their depth.' - Cyclist

'I'm 'a' problem, not 'the' problem.' - Wolty

'You have to be odd to be number one.' - Dr Suess

5. Like button hackenslash, DanDare liked this post

Why What do you be thinkin dat will do betta yet why don't you just shiznit or git off tha fuckin pot answer tha question straight-up not horny bout playin tha chillaxed rhetorical game of y'all dickin round n' deliverin precisely no fuckin substizzle until I git bugged out n' give it up as a gangbangin' finger-lickin' dirty-ass shitty-ass thang make yo' argument n' present yo' evidence or simply git tha fuck outta mah grill wit dat bullshit I don't massively give a gangbangin' flyin fuck which I've played dis game all kindsa muthafuckin times dat I stopped keepin track well over a thugged-out decade ago It aint like I don't give a fuck all yo' arguments far far betta than you do
    Aww ... is hackenslash behind the Mod's apron ?? ... come out and play hackenslash

... INTERMISSION while hackenslash consults his advisors

Last edited by dadmansabode; 14th November 2017 at 08:55 AM.

Why What do you be thinkin dat will do betta yet why don't you just shiznit or git off tha fuckin pot answer tha question straight-up not horny bout playin tha chillaxed rhetorical game of y'all dickin round n' deliverin precisely no fuckin substizzle until I git bugged out n' give it up as a gangbangin' finger-lickin' dirty-ass shitty-ass thang make yo' argument n' present yo' evidence or simply git tha fuck outta mah grill wit dat bullshit I don't massively give a gangbangin' flyin fuck which I've played dis game all kindsa muthafuckin times dat I stopped keepin track well over a thugged-out decade ago It aint like I don't give a fuck all yo' arguments far far betta than you do
    Aww ... is hackenslash behind the Mod's apron ?? ... come out and play hackenslash

... INTERMISSION while hackenslash consults his advisors

Mod note.

Stop trolling and answer the questions. That arise from your assertions.

The Nizkor Project- Logical Fallacies

Atheist: n; A person to be pitied in that he is unable to believe things for which there is no evidence, and who has thus deprived himself of a convenient means of feeling superior to others.
    óChaz Bufe, The American Hereticís Dictionary

8. Like button DanDare liked this post

Simple Simple Simple question

the words you typed above wolty, the letters you chose, the spaces and the punctuation you placed ..... did they

1. fall where they are via random undirected chance .... or
    2. where they the result of intelligent design, displaying the intent of a conceptual point

A classic example of someone losing so badly they think they are winning.
    Answer Hackenslash's question rather than trying to deflect with pathetic diversions.
    The meaning of your life, is what you choose to make it.

11. Like button odd, Strato, DanDare liked this post
    Thank button knowledge is power, DanDare thanked this post

aww !! poor babies .... got em all diverted, what a shame

odd is offline I, for one, welcome our new insect overlord. Moderator

aww !! poor babies .... got em all diverted, what a shame

Well, you didn't get them diverted, did you...

Mod Note: dadmansabode is taking a little break. Hopefully during its time off it will learn how discourse works and will prepare an answer to Hack's question... because coming back without such an answer would be a mistake.

'[They] agreed that it was neither possible nor necessary to educate people who never questioned anything.' ― Joseph Heller, Catch-22

'While on the other hand, dachshunds are always out of their depth.' - Cyclist

'I'm 'a' problem, not 'the' problem.' - Wolty

'You have to be odd to be number one.' - Dr Suess

14. Like button DanDare liked this post
    Thank button The Irreverent Mr Black, DanDare thanked this post

I thought this was a good presentation for the origins of man and the Universe
    Indeed the things seen came about by the things unseen

Indeed Science has no ability to touch the Supernatural (eternity) where time does not exist
    Science is generally piss-poor at punching unicorns too.

DMA, I don't like the sneaky way you embed links to your "forum" under pictures in the text. The moderators may see that as spamming.

For my part, I find the idea of a "forum" which is read-only to be as ludicrous as the "freedom" of obeying a set of Bronze-Age dick-worshipping rules.

Maybe one day you'll have more than snide one-liners and spam-drops to offer. Till then, I might drop in now and then to scorn your more egregious efforts.

(I know it's generally poor form to reply to the suspended, but I see Dadmansadobe is hanging around on the sidelines, and he may well be wanting something to read.)
    EJB

Iím not one of the dead ones yet. - Ms Fishie.

16. Like button hackenslash, Strato, DanDare liked this post