Page 1 of 241 123451151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Funny Pictures

Default Funny Pictures

Loki is offline You get what everyone gets....you get a lifetime Moderator

Default Re: Funny Pictures

"Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away."Philip K. Dick

An oldie, but a goodie.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "The only difference between me and a madman is that I am not mad."
    Salvador Dali

I do not fear death, in view of the fact that I had been dead for billions and billions of years before I was born, and had not suffered the slightest inconvenience from it.
    Mark Twain

What, indeed, is an atheist? He is one who destroys delusions which are harmful to humanity in order to lead men back to nature, to reality, to reason. Baron d'Holbach

_____

If we go back to the beginnings of things, we shall always find that ignorance and fear created the gods; that imagination, rapture and deception embellished them; that weakness worships them; that custom spares them; and that tyranny favours them in order to profit from the blindness of men. Baron d'Holbach

What, indeed, is an atheist? He is one who destroys delusions which are harmful to humanity in order to lead men back to nature, to reality, to reason. Baron d'Holbach

_____

If we go back to the beginnings of things, we shall always find that ignorance and fear created the gods; that imagination, rapture and deception embellished them; that weakness worships them; that custom spares them; and that tyranny favours them in order to profit from the blindness of men. Baron d'Holbach

I like this but I don't like this.

_____

_____

_____

_____