Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: weekly podcast !

Default Re: weekly podcast !

Quote TokenSkeptic said View Post
    New ep out for this week! Thinking of the next one - as always, send in content if you like!

http://atheistfoundation.org.au/podcast/episode-7/

Dr Karen Garst is an atheist and a life-long feminist, who is taking her Faithless Feminist views to the printed page. She’s currently editing a book about experiences as atheist women, drawing together a number of atheists and agnostics for her project. You can find her blog (and many YouTube videos) at FaithlessFeminist.com.

The show also features:

Paul Fidalgo, the international correspondent for the AtheistAus Podcast – you can find more secular and atheist news and cutting edge blogging by Paul at iMortal on Patheos blogs and on the The Morning Heresy:

The Vatican seems to be doing some damage control around the Kim Davis secret meeting. Not only did it distance Pope Francis from her claims that he endorsed her stand on same-sex marriage, it said the only “real audience” Francis had in Washington was with a small group that included a gay couple.
    Water Mars, Mars water, water water… and there’s conspiracies about it already?
    Why repealing blasphemy laws might help promote religious freedom with CFI’s Michael De Dora.
    And check out episodes of Paul’s podcast Thinkery and more on his sites and Twitter on twitter.com/PaulFidalgo

In Australian and AFA forum board news – our correspondent GoldenMane gives us the lowdown on what’s happened this month on the boards. Join him and the lively crowd at the AFA Forums.
    Actually, Goldenmane just fucking fulminates. He's been terribly remiss regarding the forum reports of late.

Look forward next month, though, to an interview with Jake from the Imaginary Friends podcast.

And a fulmination.

And I'll try to do a forum report too.

I have no idea if anyone even listens to this thing. You should, Kylie's stuff is great.
    -Geoff Rogers

@Goldenmane3

Quote Goldenmane said View Post
    Actually, Goldenmane just fucking fulminates. He's been terribly remiss regarding the forum reports of late.

Look forward next month, though, to an interview with Jake from the Imaginary Friends podcast.

And a fulmination.

And I'll try to do a forum report too.

I have no idea if anyone even listens to this thing. You should, Kylie's stuff is great.
    We do GM.

I had a thought. Maybe we could twist the AFA committee's arm for a few bucks to get some recording equipment for the pod casts, and perhaps rotate the equipment around Australia to groups to do their own poddies, including some local stuff. Just an idea.
    Just stick to the idea that science tests falsifiable hypotheses to destruction.

odd is offline I, for one, welcome our new insect overlord. Moderator

I'm listening, not through the latest one yet - but I am loving it. Great work Kylie - and I always enjoy GMs segment. Awesome stuff for the community

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

'[They] agreed that it was neither possible nor necessary to educate people who never questioned anything.' ― Joseph Heller, Catch-22

'While on the other hand, dachshunds are always out of their depth.' - Cyclist

'I'm 'a' problem, not 'the' problem.' - Wolty

'You have to be odd to be number one.' - Dr Suess

New one!

AtheistAus podcast #8
    -

Sam Harris

Church of Bacon fundraising to buy Penn Jillette's old house and turn it into a secular/skeptic centre

Paul Fidalgo and Goldenmane, as always!

Excellent stuff and thanks Kylie and Goldenmane.
    Wars begin in the minds of men.
    The UNESCO motto, in Enlightenment Now, the Case for Reason, Science, Humanism and Progress, Steven Pinker, 2018.

6. Like button workmx liked this post

We're into planning for the November show! And taking a break for December... any requests? Maybe we should read out some suggestions of big wins in 2015 and what we hope for 2016? Shout outs for the holidays? Let us know!