Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Security

Default Re: Security

Quote Fearless said View Post
    I walked through the bodybuilders convention trying to find my way to the GAC. For just a split second wondered why all these atheists were so buff! I soon realised that I needed to walk further around
    I've been working out so that I can fit in at either convention if I should happen to take a wrong turn and end up in the wrong area.

Apart from which I will probably need the strength of a body builder to carry the weight of all the books I will buy!
    "Instead of being born again why don't you just grow up"

Quote Crocodile said View Post
    I'll take your words for that as I was not present there.
    Please be there this year!

That bodybuilder conference - they were all touting muscle gain, weight loss, hair growth, nose flattening powders and drinks and such! All that bonkers stuff. :/

Harry Potter convention could be fun. You could do interviews with them, pretending that they were there for Dawkins. "So, have you always been a fan? Magic, is he? Wow..."

Quote Podblack said View Post
    Harry Potter convention could be fun. You could do interviews with them, pretending that they were there for Dawkins. "So, have you always been a fan? Magic, is he? Wow..."
    "Iím not religious, I'm an atheist, and a militant atheist when religion starts impacting on legislation"

- Harry Potter Daniel Radcliffe
    Spearthrower: "There are words like vacuous & cunt that are applicable."

(delta p)*(delta q) >= h/(4*pi) ----- An explanation of Logical Fallacies : http://www.nizkor.org/features/fallacies ----- ferox deo vacuus vinco ----- How do I post video etc here?

Please be there this year!
    Where is there?

That bodybuilder conference - they were all touting muscle gain, weight loss, hair growth, nose flattening powders and drinks and such! All that bonkers stuff. :/
    Who needs nose flattening powders? There is a more natural way to achieve the desired results. All one has to do is to talk to a fundamentalist for a few seconds. Within no time that natural flattened nose figure will appear.

Well at least he is better than jesus.

Quote djarm67 said View Post
    Just use toilet paper next time.
    I like a clean toilet bowl!
    Just stick to the idea that science tests falsifiable hypotheses to destruction.