Page 30 of 37 FirstFirst ... 20262728293031323334 ... LastLast

Thread: Caliope on "spirituality" and "the soul"

Default Re: Caliope on "spirituality" and "the soul"

Quote Goldenmane said View Post
    You see evil souls in people on the bus?

Dude, sounds like some fucked up hallucinations right there.
    I have seen what they have done, the evil they have committed, yes. I wish it was a hallucination, because then I wouldn't have suffer from knowing it, and feel the pain they caused.

There are things the soul can see that the eyes can't see.

Murderers I know instantly when I meet them, that can not be hidden. It is plain as day when I meet them.

An unspiritual person will not understand a thing I am saying, but spiritual people know exactly what I am saying.

Loki is offline You get what everyone gets....you get a lifetime Moderator

Get help.

Seriously.
    "Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away."Philip K. Dick

Quote Caliope said View Post
    Murderers I know instantly when I meet them, that can not be hidden. It is plain as day when I meet them.
    You seem to be meeting a lot of murderers. Oh I forgot... you worship one! I wonder; if your god asked you to kill somebody then would you do it? <YES|NO>

Ok, so you are hostile to people freely expressing their beliefs. See I don't actually mind if atheists freely express their beliefs on my type of site.

I suppose that's a key difference perhaps. Maybe.
    What site is that? I'd like to visit.
    WAS2018

Cal, you need to answer some of the questions that have been put to you, starting with Croc's yes/no question.
    "The only difference between me and a madman is that I am not mad."
    Salvador Dali

Quote Fearless said View Post
    Hope you have changed your sock this morning.
    Thanks for almost making me spit diet coke everywhere,,,
    Prejudices are what fools use for reason. Voltaire

I will demonstrate that I am precognative. Caliope will be given a break from this forum today. Aren't I special?
    I do not fear death, in view of the fact that I had been dead for billions and billions of years before I was born, and had not suffered the slightest inconvenience from it.
    Mark Twain

I'm hereby withdrawing from this conversation, on the grounds that I am unqualified in the field of mental health, and don't wish to make a possibly bad situation worse.
    -Geoff Rogers

@Goldenmane3

Quote Loki said View Post
    Get help.

Seriously.
    Ok, no worries.

I thank you guys for at least letting me try to explain the spiritual, I really have no animosity for you, but I truly wish you well.

If there is absolutely no understanding or recognition of what I am saying about the spiritual, there is no point talking to a totally closed door.

Maybe the saying apt here.

For those who can see no explanation is necessary, for those who can't see, no explanation is possible.

Thanks to the admin for not spearing me or treating me like a troll, and thanks to everyone else for their contributions.

God Bless and keep you.

Ok, no worries.

I thank you guys for at least letting me try to explain the spiritual, I really have no animosity for you, but I truly wish you well.

If there is absolutely no understanding or recognition of what I am saying about the spiritual, there is no point talking to a totally closed door.

Maybe the saying apt here.

For those who can see no explanation is necessary, for those who can't see, no explanation is possible.

Thanks to the admin for not spearing me or treating me like a troll, and thanks to everyone else for their contributions.

God Bless and keep you.
    I would have shown more respect if you had answered my question and those posted by Logic please instead of waffling on about shit that didn't happen.