View Full Version : 10 reasons why Harry Potter is better than Jesus
24th March 2012, 12:21 PM
Harry Potter actually takes on evil, and wins. Jesus kicks over a couple of tables and chucks a tanty.
Harry Potter dies and is resurrected, doesn't have to wait 3 days.
Harry Potter is known in his own time, Jesus has to wait for someone who never met him to make something up.
Some of Harry's friends are female and some aren't even human. Apart from one girlfriend Jesus has a boys only club and thinks any behaviour outside his norm is icky.
Harry Potter can walk on, over and through water, Jesus manages on, once.
5 to go....over to you
24th March 2012, 12:37 PM
6: Harry Potter could fly.
24th March 2012, 12:40 PM
7. Harry Potter's dad didn't rape his mum to impregnate her, and inform her of the fact afterwards.
24th March 2012, 12:41 PM
Harry actually tries to fix problems, not just tell people that he could (if he wanted or felt the need to).
24th March 2012, 01:19 PM
8. Jesus can't play Quidditch.
8 and 3/4 Jesus did not have a cool train and train station.
9. The adult Hermione Granger (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hermione_Granger) is far hotter than Mary M.
10. Jesus did not have a flying car.
24th March 2012, 01:56 PM
11. Harry didn't need a makeover to make him look cute.
Sir Patrick Crocodile
24th March 2012, 02:17 PM
12. Harry doesn't appear to have much of an identity crisis
13. Harry doesn't get pissed off just because someone uses his name
14. Harry doesn't threaten or bully random people
24th March 2012, 04:44 PM
Harry Potter actually does something about the bad guy
Freedom of Thought
24th March 2012, 05:55 PM
16.The books about Harry Potter were written by one author who had a surname and was written within 20 years.
24th March 2012, 05:59 PM
17. The author of Harry Potter is a woman.
24th March 2012, 07:15 PM
18. Harry Potter is in all the books in the series.
19. If you think The Philosopher's Stone is great and The Prisoner of Azkaban is rubbish, no-one will try to kill you.
24th March 2012, 07:48 PM
20. No-one has yet fought a war over the errancy or inerrancy of a particular interpretation of something Harry may or may not have said.
24th March 2012, 11:52 PM
21. Kids (and some adults :o) would be much happier if Harry Potter was real than Jesus.
26th March 2012, 01:57 PM
22. Harry Potter didn't claim that his mother was a virgin.
23. Harry Potter didn't die a virgin himself.
24. Harry was kind to people and creatures who weren't like himself, unlike Jesus who refused to help non-Israelites.
25. Harry Potter could defeat an iron chariot.
26. We knew when Harry Potter was coming back, as promised.
26th March 2012, 02:05 PM
27. You can draw a cartoon of Harry Potter and no one will be offended.
28. You can call your son Harry and no one will snigger.
29. Harry Potter has a sense of humour.
26th March 2012, 04:39 PM
Harry Potter doesn't threaten to throw you into a lake of fire to burn for all eternity, simply because you don't believe his horseshit.
28th March 2012, 07:55 AM
Harry is SO much hotter than pooncey old Cheezles.
(and because I can: Please feast on the hottest HP image in my collection)
28th March 2012, 09:25 AM
Ooooh er....I've come over all fluttery now. Phwoar!!!
Where are my smelling salts?! :D
1st April 2012, 11:06 AM
Haery never decided it was ok to cast out 'evil spirits' from a person into defenseless pigs....would commit suicide.
9th April 2012, 11:24 AM
The Author of Harry Potter and even HP's most devoted fans will freely admit (and wont kill you if you say otherwise) that HP is a fictional character.
15th April 2012, 01:39 PM
Harry Potter didn't claim to be working for a non-existant man in the sky.
Harry Potter doesn't need to be told to practice what he preaches.
20th April 2012, 12:25 PM
Two words: Severus Snape
vBulletin® v3.8.1, Copyright ©2000-2013, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.