PDA

View Full Version : 02-Wild West Day 1

Bolero
2nd March 2012, 08:52 AM
Welcome to Tombbone, on the edge of the frontier of the ol' Wild West. Nobody stirs, so the custard is curdling.

http://i1262.photobucket.com/albums/ii604/victoriabos/rawhide-wild-west-town.jpg

There's been a mighty lot of talk in town lately about cattle going missing and folks showing up dead. Word at the Peanut Gallery Saloon is that there's a new Cattle Baron in these here parts, who's set up a secret ranch somewhere on the outskirts of town. He's got himself a team of bandits and rustlers working round the clock to cheat honest folks out of their cattle, their lives and their precious bodily fluids. He won't be satisfied till every last inch of Tombbone is under his control. But who is he??

Last night, Sherriff Dead Dickeye rode out. With all the rustling going on, he was worried the varmints were getting a bit too close to his real favourite Longhorn, Bessie.... Sherriff Dickeye thought it was time to put a stop to this once and for all.......

http://i1262.photobucket.com/albums/ii604/victoriabos/Riderlesshorse.jpg

As day breaks, a lone horse stumbles wearily into town, dragging a bloodied corpse behind it. The townsfolk gasp, seeing it's Sherriff Dickeye's horse, and the Sherriff himself... well and truly Dead now.

Rogerb was Sherriff Dead Dickeye, and was vanilla town.

Townsfolk, it's time to form a posse, find the low down dirty dog who did this and deal him and his ilk some death! Today, you must elect a new Sherriff, who will have an extra .5 lynch vote, and vote to lynch one of your number...hope you catch yourselves a rustler.

http://i1262.photobucket.com/albums/ii604/victoriabos/wanted-poster-1.jpg

Sherriff votes in blue bold. Lynch votes in black bold. Update the voting tally as you go.
Voting is compulsory. Failure to vote will result in a 1-lynch-vote penalty the following Day Round.

The ol' Rulebook:

The game will be played in a 12-hour Day and 12-hour Night Round format. Day 1 ends 12 hours from the time of this post. Night 1 will finish 12 hours after that, and so on.
Night chat is allowed.
PMs between players are allowed.
Actions must be submitted to the GMs (Xeno and Bolero) up to one hour before the end of the Night Round, or they will not be counted.
PMs from the Game Moderators (GMs) may not be quoted or reproduced verbatim in the game thread or PMs, nor are screen shots of PMs allowed.
You may not edit or delete your posts.
Anyone deemed by the GMs to have broken the rules will be godkilled.
Eliminated players may not communicate with players who are still alive and playing either in the game thread or via PM. Zombie talk may take place in the Zombie Lounge, a private room at the Saloon which will be supplied by PM after you git what's comin' to ya.
List of Players
davo
Crocodile
dilbadoon
Threat
Praxis
Snr Protes
Cyclist
Voltairine
Sieveboy
Wolty
Loubert
Loki
Magicziggy
Logic please
Lord Blackadder
gruber

Dead and enjoying a whisky in the Zombie Lounge
Rogerb

Remember: Be very very careful who you reveal your character/role to...trust no-one!

cyclist
2nd March 2012, 08:58 AM
OK, so the don is narrowed down to a male player.

James

davo
2nd March 2012, 09:01 AM
Well this ain't good.

Law and order is the foundation of our little slice of heaven and we're in a right mess without it.

But who should step up, or be shoved, into the reins?

Hrmmmm

dilbadoon
2nd March 2012, 09:04 AM
well howdy yall. Its a time of great sadness fur me sheriff dick eye was like a father to me and so it is with a heavy heart that i throw my hat into the ring for the position of sheriff. I Will bring these no good bandits to justice, and with the help of you the good people of tombbone I'm sure it can be done with a minimum of civilian blood shed. vote 1 Dilby ps I'm at work today until 4 Will try and check in when possible but only on my phone so posting ability Will be limited until later. :)

Sir Patrick Crocodile
2nd March 2012, 09:08 AM
I new the Sheriff well. We would enjoy this hyar soda pop together, and a smoke. He was a top feller. Will miss him.

(By the way, instead of blue vs black votes, how about bold vs bold + italic votes? I wont notice blue vs black unless I disable the custom colors, but then I can't read the post well)

Loki
2nd March 2012, 09:17 AM
Mornin' Ya'll

Isn't is just terrible.

Sir Patrick Crocodile
2nd March 2012, 09:17 AM
aww shit... stuffed up again. OK here we go.. vote 1 Crocodile

Praxis
2nd March 2012, 09:18 AM
I...I'm shocked. Gutted. The Sheriff was a good friend of mine. I don't know what will become of this place without him. *places hat over heart* RIP amigo.

So many occupants of this town! How are we meant to know who to vote for as Sheriff? (and they be mighty big boots to fill'n'all).
:confused:

@cyclist - why do you say the Don must be a male? Our dear departed Sheriff worked hard to eliminate sexism from Tombbone (admittedly not an easy task in this here Wilde Weste) but I see you've wasted no time getting back into the saddle (see what I did there?).

Xeno
2nd March 2012, 09:22 AM
For Croc's benefit, Sherriff votes are to be Blue Bold Italic.

So, the state now is

Sherriff
1 dilbadoon (dilbadoon)
1 Crocodile (Crocodile)

Lynch

Bolero
2nd March 2012, 09:23 AM

James

Characters and roles are randomly allocated...the Don is a male character, but could be any player.

cyclist
2nd March 2012, 09:24 AM
There was a single word in Bolero's post

[quote=Bolero]He won't be satisfied till every last inch of Tombbone is under his control. But who is he??

I'm hoping that she didn't give too much away, it may just be an artefact of sexist language, I'm hoping that it is.

But I think that we're missing the important questions here. What sort of Cattle? Is it just Cattle or are we growing crops as well?

Most importantly though, when's the next beer delivery?

James

Praxis
2nd March 2012, 09:32 AM
Ah, see I'm so nonsexist that I didn't even see the he (sorry, slipped into Dr Seuss gameplay for a second there).

Fair enough then.

Bolero
2nd March 2012, 09:32 AM
There was a single word in Bolero's post

I'm hoping that she didn't give too much away, it may just be an artefact of sexist language, I'm hoping that it is.

See my post above.

Sir Patrick Crocodile
2nd March 2012, 10:10 AM
For all I care, the Don could also be a transvestite. But now comes the question: where is he now, and how can we get to him?

Beer delivery's at noon.

Loki
2nd March 2012, 10:12 AM
Where's MZ? He iz experienced. We need some pointers. How does one go about hunting scum?

Unless he's scum, in which case he can piss off.

Threat
2nd March 2012, 10:17 AM
Noon huh? (Looks at sun)

I'm lining up for the beer delivery now. There's only one thing I love more than beer...

Sieveboy
2nd March 2012, 10:26 AM
Mmm beer.

Decisions on the future of our town are indeed best lubricated by some fine beer.

Bolero
2nd March 2012, 10:47 AM
GM NOTE:

Please do not edit or delete your posts.

Please update the voting tally as you go.

....or incur our wrath....

Xeno
2nd March 2012, 10:51 AM
GM NOTE:

Please do not edit or delete your posts.

Please update the voting tally as you go.

....or incur our wrath....
You had better believe it. When we sent out the role PMs we both told Rogerb he was dead.

Think what could happen if we really got upset ;)

cyclist
2nd March 2012, 10:52 AM
Mmm beer.

Decisions on the future of our town are indeed best lubricated by some fine beer.

So are we all going out for a liquid lunch then? It sounds like the plan is get everyone drunk, then ask them one at a time if they're scum.

It's a million to one chance, but it might just work...

(and as every Pratchett reader knows, million to one chances work out 9 out of 10 times).

James

Magicziggy
2nd March 2012, 11:41 AM
Where's MZ? He iz experienced. We need some pointers. How does one go about hunting scum?

Unless he's scum, in which case he can piss off.

vote loki

We start by voting..

Apologies to the GMs but I'm restricted to phone posting whilst moving house and cannot (be bothered to :) ) update the vote tally

Xeno
2nd March 2012, 11:45 AM
Sherriff
1 dilbadoon (dilbadoon)
1 Crocodile (Crocodile)

Lynch
1 Loki (MagicZiggy)

dilbadoon
2nd March 2012, 11:54 AM
our biggest goal today should be that we don't elect a scum sheriff. We need that extra vote for town. The lynch Will be pretty hard for the first few days. I imagine the scum Will be laying low and avoiding attention

Magicziggy
2nd March 2012, 11:55 AM
Voting and questioning are towns main tools.

The Sherrif is semi- important because in the event of a tie, their vote will split it. Not a great idea to vote scum into that position although it can be a double edged sword. The mayor will often get viewed early by the seer.

I'm guessing a lot of chit chat and not much action on page 1. Starting voting.

Voltairine
2nd March 2012, 11:55 AM
Poor Sheriff Dickeye. Too soft for his own good. Probably thought he could reason with those varmints. But you can't reason with varmints. The only "reasoning" they understand is danglin' at the end of a rope (we're lynching again right?).

I's a figuring we have three choices.

1. Form a posse and ride 'em ride down. But I don't think there be enough white hats in the general store.

2. Put the evidence on ice and wait many decades for forensic science to solve the cold case. But ice is scarce in these them-here parts and, well... there's a beer delivery a-coming.

3. Figure out who these varmint scum are and hang 'em high!

I'm a-going with numero tre-o.

As for the new sheriff. Croc and Dilby are fine citizens but who can forget the "incident", which we can't talk about no more because we have to think of the children. Still, it's not just up to me. But when you vote, remember the "incident" and how someone (cough, me, cough) thought of the children and saved the day.

Magicziggy
2nd March 2012, 11:56 AM
our biggest goal today should be that we don't elect a scum sheriff. We need that extra vote for town. The lynch Will be pretty hard for the first few days. I imagine the scum Will be laying low and avoiding attention

See above.. Our goal today is to make scum nervous by voting for them and hopefully lynching one

gruber
2nd March 2012, 11:57 AM
Vote Praxis

Sherriff
1 Praxis (gruber)
1 dilbadoon (dilbadoon)
1 Crocodile (Crocodile)

Lynch Wolty

Lynch
1 Wolty (gruber)
1 Loki (MagicZiggy)

FOR THE EMPEROR

Threat
2nd March 2012, 11:57 AM
Don't know that I can trust a man that drinks 'soda pop'. You gotta head East to get such vile, limp-wristed concoctions.

Vote Sherriff Dilbadoon
Vote Lynch Crocodile

Sherriff
2 dilbadoon (dilbadoon, Threat)
1 Crocodile (Crocodile)

Lynch
1 Loki (MagicZiggy)
1 Crocodile (Threat)

Threat
2nd March 2012, 11:59 AM
Updated

Sherriff
1 Praxis (gruber)
1 Crocodile (Crocodile)

Lynch Wolty

Lynch
1 Wolty (gruber)
1 Crocodile (Threat)
1 Loki (MagicZiggy)

gruber
2nd March 2012, 11:59 AM
Sherriff
1 Crocodile (Crocodile)
1 Praxis (gruber)

Lynch
1 Loki (MagicZiggy)
1 Crocodile (Threat)
1 Wolty (gruber)

Magicziggy
2nd March 2012, 12:05 PM
Sherriff
1 Crocodile (Crocodile)
1 Praxis (gruber)

Lynch
1 Loki (MagicZiggy)
1 Crocodile (Threat)
1 Wolty (gruber)

Is there a reason for your vote on wolty?

Sieveboy
2nd March 2012, 12:07 PM
This here fine beer must be going to my head.

Sherriff
2 Crocodile (Crocodile, Sieveboy)
1 Praxis (gruber)

Lynch
1 Loki (MagicZiggy)
1 Crocodile (Threat)
1 Wolty (gruber)
1 dilbadoon (Sieveboy)

loubert
2nd March 2012, 12:09 PM
I say,(hic) that the new sherrriiiffff (hic) should be someone who can lead us out of temptation, cause thats what the good book says, (hic) and ban all booze (hic) therefore my good townsfolk (stumble, hic) I nominate myself!

Loubert +1

Sherriff
1 Loubert (loubert)
1 Crocodile (Crocodile)
1 Praxis (gruber)

Lynch
1 Loki (MagicZiggy)
1 Crocodile (Threat)
1 Wolty (gruber)

Threat
2nd March 2012, 12:09 PM

Is there a reason for your vote on Loki?

Aahh... I love beer.

Magicziggy
2nd March 2012, 12:14 PM
Is there a reason for your vote on Loki?

Aahh... I love beer.

You may have missed it. It's to start the game. Otherwise we all sit here twiddling our thumbs.

Praxis
2nd March 2012, 12:15 PM
Ah'm not ready to vote to lynch anyone just yet. Ah'm just sitting here, watching as all the players saunter into the saloon and makes theirselves known.

Some notable absentees already who you would have thought would be straight in as soon as the game opened. Hmm...actually, changed my mind. That's mighty suss.

LYNCH: Snr Protes

Lynch
1 Loki (MagicZiggy)
1 Crocodile (Threat)
1 Wolty (gruber)
1 Snr Protes (Praxis)

I'm not ready to elect a Sheriff yet. Really. Have some respect people. Our beloved Sheriff isn't even cold in his winding sheet yet!

EDIT TO ADD: Shit! Got a phone call while making the post, I come back and things have moved! So I'm updating.

I've been nominated as Sheriff? By gruber? Now that's suss. Might have to change my vote.

Loki
2nd March 2012, 12:19 PM
Sherriff
1 Loubert (loubert)
1 Crocodile (Crocodile)
1 Praxis (gruber)

Lynch
1 Loki (MagicZiggy)
1 Crocodile (Threat)
1 Wolty (gruber)
1 Snr Protes (Praxis)

fify

So random votes at 10 paces. Tried that last game and Davo ended up deaded. Think I'll wait a bit.

Magicziggy
2nd March 2012, 12:22 PM
Random votes are suss for sure.. Looks like scum just dumping them on town.

unvote loki

I'd like to hear more from wolty if he/ she is around.
Vote wolty

Logic please
2nd March 2012, 12:23 PM
Ah'll be votin' a leetle later, pardners...

Just tied up with Wild West stuff ATM. ;):D

cyclist
2nd March 2012, 12:23 PM
I'm waiting to see the election campaign for the Sheriff's office first, the only person who has tried to entice my vote is loubert.

At least gruber hasn't offered to take his pants off so far, but maybe he's already wearing arseless chaps.

I have no idea who to lynch at this stage, there's 16 players and 3 or 4 are scum, so any random vote is more likely to get a town rather than a scum, but damn, I have to vote, otherwise I incur a 1 vote penalty.

James

Praxis
2nd March 2012, 12:24 PM
I'd like to hear more from wolty if he/ she is around.
he/she? :facepalm: bahahahaaha

(sorry)

As you were.

Lord Blackadder
2nd March 2012, 12:27 PM
Apologies to Xeno - I'm on a phone and cannot bold or blue or italic! Would you be do kind as to do so for me?

Vote 1 Crocodile for Sheriff

*Vote 1 Logic Please for a Lynching*

And if anyone knows how to make them there fancy fonts on an iPhone, could you let me know. :)

Sent from my iPhone using magic technology thingy application thingy.

Sir Patrick Crocodile
2nd March 2012, 12:27 PM
There is a threat at hand.
LYNCH:
Vote 1 Threat (Crocodile)

Totals so far:

Sherriff
1 Loubert (loubert)
1 Crocodile (Crocodile)
1 Praxis (gruber)

Lynch
1 Loki (MagicZiggy)
1 Crocodile (Threat)
1 Wolty (gruber)
1 Snr Protes (Praxis)
1 Threat (Crocodile)

fify

So random votes at 10 paces. Tried that last game and Davo ended up deaded. Think I'll wait a bit.[/QUOTE]

Sir Patrick Crocodile
2nd March 2012, 12:33 PM
Apologies to Xeno - I'm on a phone and cannot bold or blue or italic! Would you be do kind as to do so for me?

Vote 1 Crocodile for Sheriff

*Vote 1 Logic Please for a Lynching*

And if anyone knows how to make them there fancy fonts on an iPhone, could you let me know. :)

Aww shit. Them tally's been fudged by race condition of posting at 13:27 - and speakin' of timing, how'd y'all enjoy the beer?

Xeno
2nd March 2012, 12:39 PM
Updated for LBA:

Sheriff
1 Loubert (loubert)
2 Crocodile (Crocodile, LBA)
1 Praxis (gruber)

Lynch
1 Loki (MagicZiggy)
1 Crocodile (Threat)
1 Wolty (gruber)
1 Snr Protes (Praxis)
1 Threat (Crocodile)
1 Logic Please (LBA)

gruber
2nd March 2012, 12:44 PM

he blashpemed against the holy emperor and his angels of death

Loki
2nd March 2012, 12:48 PM
Sheriff
1 Loubert (loubert)
1 Praxis (gruber)

Lynch
1 Crocodile (Threat)
2 Wolty (gruber, MagicZiggy)
1 Snr Protes (Praxis)
1 Threat (Crocodile)
1 Logic Please (LBA)

I'm glad I'm not GM and have to keep on top of actual votes.

davo
2nd March 2012, 01:01 PM
ok I have been really busy this mornin', and now have heaps more to do on the farm this arvo, so's I better gets me something down on the board.

Vote Davo

Lynch Logic Please

Sheriff
1 Loubert (loubert)
1 Praxis (gruber)
1 Davo (Davo)

Lynch
1 Crocodile (Threat)
1 Snr Protes (Praxis)
1 Threat (Crocodile)
2 Logic Please (LBA, Davo)

Xeno
2nd March 2012, 01:02 PM
@Loki, Thanks for the reminder to do another formal trace :p

Verified to this point.

Praxis
2nd March 2012, 01:05 PM
Bloody hell! Poor old Logic please! Joins the game and bam! People are lining up to off him from the get-go. What sort of people are we in this town?

Sorry. Got a bit carried away there.

How long do I have before I have to put in a vote for Sheriff?

Xeno
2nd March 2012, 01:18 PM
How long do I have before I have to put in a vote for Sheriff?
Nightfall is 7.00 PM Perth, 9.00 PM Brisbane, 9.30 PM Adelaide and 10.00 PM Sydney.

Praxis
2nd March 2012, 01:25 PM
Hmph. I suppose I'll have to go with Sydney time since Melbourne didn't get mentioned :rolleyes:

Sorry, I meant thanks ;)

davo
2nd March 2012, 01:35 PM
ok I'm going for the laggers ...

unvote lynch Logic Please

Vote Voltairine

Sheriff
1 Loubert (loubert)
1 Praxis (gruber)
1 Davo (Davo)

Lynch
1 Crocodile (Threat)
1 Snr Protes (Praxis)
1 Threat (Crocodile)
1 Logic Please (LBA)
1 Voltairine (Davo)

Sieveboy
2nd March 2012, 01:37 PM
This here fine beer must be going to my head.

Sherriff
1 Praxis (gruber)

Lynch
1 Loki (MagicZiggy)
1 Crocodile (Threat)
1 Wolty (gruber)
1 dilbadoon (Sieveboy)

Sherriff
1 Loubert (loubert)
1 Crocodile (Crocodile)
1 Praxis (gruber)

Lynch
1 Loki (MagicZiggy)
1 Crocodile (Threat)
1 Wolty (gruber)
1 Snr Protes (Praxis)

fify

So random votes at 10 paces. Tried that last game and Davo ended up deaded. Think I'll wait a bit.

Some votes walked into a saloon and some haven't come out of that there poker game:

1 Loubert (loubert)
1 Praxis (gruber)

Lynch
1 Loki (MagicZiggy)
1 Crocodile (Threat)
1 Wolty (gruber)
1 Snr Protes (Praxis)
1 dilbadoon (Sieveboy)

Xeno
2nd March 2012, 01:42 PM
Hmph. I suppose I'll have to go with Sydney time since Melbourne didn't get mentioned :rolleyes:

Sorry, I meant thanks ;)
I'm sure I mentioned Melbourne once. I wouldn't want to overdo it.

Voltairine
2nd March 2012, 01:50 PM
davo, no. :( I won't be doing any last-second voting. Promise. I'll be on my way home then and I usually need both hands to hang on to the seat in front of me on the minibus... er, stagecoach.

Besides, I'm not really a lagger. Have three reports to write. If you have to use one of these to write 'em, you'd understand. Tippex hasn't even been invented yet! :p

http://www.officemuseum.com/IMagesWWW/1874_Sholes__Glidden_NMAH_SI_OM.jpg

Voltairine
2nd March 2012, 02:47 PM
Ms Volt strolls into the saloon to find the floor and furniture littered with bodies. "Of course, it's Friday afternoon!" She walks back out on to the street, away from the smell of beer and cheap whisky, and the resonating, glass-shaking snoring.

:rolleyes:

Voltairine
2nd March 2012, 02:54 PM
http://coilhouse.net/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/127881261969.gif

Praxis
2nd March 2012, 03:03 PM
All these people voting for themselves for Sheriff, I don't know.

I must say I like how quiet the saloon is at this time on a Friday afternoon but no doubt the riff-raff of the town will make an entrance later on and it'll be honky tonk at 10 paces and a sticky floor.

Anyhoo. Guess I'd better throw in a Sheriff vote. This was a coin toss, could easily have been Davo, I just wanted to even up the numbers a bit and I wouldn't vote for myself. Therefore:

VOTE Loubert

Sheriff
2 Loubert (loubert, Praxis)
1 Praxis (gruber)
1 Davo (Davo)

Lynch
1 Crocodile (Threat)
1 Snr Protes (Praxis)
1 Threat (Crocodile)
1 Logic Please (LBA)
1 Voltairine (Davo)

Xeno
2nd March 2012, 03:05 PM
@Sieveboy, in your #7 you entered votes without writing "Vote X" and Lynch Y". For this reason your vote was missed. In the process of trying to fix it in #54 you have mangled other votes.

Please everyone remember to Vote X and Lynch Y then publish the updated list. This is the valid list now, unless anyone can point me to a specific error.

Sheriff
3 Crocodile (Crocodile, LBA, Sieveboy)
1 Praxis (gruber)
1 Davo (Davo)

Lynch
1 Crocodile (Threat)
1 Snr Protes (Praxis)
1 Threat (Crocodile)
1 Logic Please (LBA)
1 Voltairine (Davo)
1 dilbadoon (Sieveboy)

Edit once more: Whether or not we got here by the correct route, this is the current list to use. If your own vote is erroneous, change it formally with unvote and vote or unlynch and lynch.

Sieveboy
2nd March 2012, 03:18 PM
Last time I mix voting and drinking on the job.

I best be careful now, lest I find myself in the last chance saloon being served the cheapest drink!

davo
2nd March 2012, 03:29 PM
I'm suss on gruber and MagicZiggy, taking out Wolty.

wolty
2nd March 2012, 03:29 PM
I must say I like how quiet the saloon is at this time on a Friday afternoon but no doubt the riff-raff of the town will make an entrance later on and it'll be honky tonk at 10 paces and a sticky floor.

That'd be me y'all. :)
Been busy tending the steeds, life always gets in the way of a good lynching.

Unfair voting for me gruber. I wouldn't have just come out and voted for you. :confused:

Still thinking. :)

Sir Patrick Crocodile
2nd March 2012, 03:30 PM
Ah have not see Snr Protes aroun' hyar fo' a spell. Ah's gittin' suspicious hyar y'all.

Lord Blackadder
2nd March 2012, 03:37 PM
Ah have not see Snr Protes aroun' hyar fo' a spell. Ah's gittin' suspicious hyar y'all.

Suspicious Protes is acting suspiciously...

cyclist
2nd March 2012, 03:52 PM
Suspicious Protes is acting suspiciously...

Considering how well LBA played the last game, not sure if I should be listening to anything she says.

I still need to work out who to vote for, I don't want to vote in a scum sheriff, but then again, they are likely to be the first target by the seer/detective.

I haven't seen any super suspicious behaviour so far, but I haven't gone through the threads with a fine tooth comb either.

James

Voltairine
2nd March 2012, 03:55 PM
Is too little posting suspicious? Or it too much posting suspicious? It could all unfold in the final hours... or minutes.

Lord Blackadder
2nd March 2012, 03:57 PM
Considering how well LBA played the last game, not sure if I should be listening to anything she says.

James

Tsk, tsk, such suspicious minds around here...

davo
2nd March 2012, 04:21 PM
cyclist, I'm thinking I smell gunpowder on you ...

davo
2nd March 2012, 04:23 PM
Unvote lynch Voltairine

1 Vote lynch gruber

Sheriff
1 Praxis (gruber)
1 Davo (Davo)

Lynch
1 Crocodile (Threat)
1 Snr Protes (Praxis)
1 Threat (Crocodile)
1 Logic Please (LBA)
1 gruber (Davo)
1 dilbadoon (Sieveboy)

dilbadoon
2nd March 2012, 04:32 PM
Righto finally on my computer. Here is my take:
For sheriff, I think that several of you were present in Vanilla town, where I used my detective powers alongside Rogerb and Loubert to bring down that scum Protium. While it wasn't enough to save the town, I think we all know that Rogerb put his trust in me that day, and now, in his absence, I ask you all to do the same. While i've hung up my detective boots, I can still be a powerful and trustworthy sheriff, we cannot afford for someone of scummy repute to be in this position, and I think it's what my dear mentor rogerb would have wanted.
I also accept your concern on me voting for myself, but I saw how crucial a safe and reliable leader was in Vanilla Town, I know I can be that for Tombbone, so I wanted to send a beacon of hope to those good Tombbonians who have been trodden on by these bandits for far to long. WE WILL HAVE PEACE IN THIS TOWN!

As for lynching, I think we should probably accept that the first to go will be a townie. The numbers are against us AND the scum are able to communicate, while we have been left blind. They won't even need to influence much at this stage, they will just sit back and let us pick each other off. I will always be suss on Wolty now, simply because he would make an incredibly dangerous scum, but he would also make a very powerful townie. I'll also be wary of Davo for the same reason.
I find MagicZiggy's comments a little disturbing that any "random" voting is suss. What can it be for townies other than random. Only those who can communicate with each other (scum) can make more than a random vote at this point.

Vote Gruber
Sheriff
1 Praxis (gruber)
1 Davo (Davo)

Lynch
1 Crocodile (Threat)
1 Snr Protes (Praxis)
1 Threat (Crocodile)
1 Logic Please (LBA)
2 gruber (Davo, dilbadoon)
1 dilbadoon (Sieveboy)

Praxis
2nd March 2012, 04:32 PM
Too Many Playahs!

I'm forgetting how many are in this game. Involved game is involved.

I think Davo's just determined not to snuff it on the first night again :D

gruber
2nd March 2012, 04:36 PM
Sheriff
1 Praxis (gruber)
1 Davo (Davo)

Unvote wolty

Lynch Prote

Lynch
1 Wolty ( MagicZiggy)
1 Crocodile (Threat)
2 Snr Protes (Praxis, gruber)
1 Threat (Crocodile)
1 Logic Please (LBA)
1 Voltairine (Davo)
1 dilbadoon (Sieveboy)

I didnt know prote was playing :D

wolty
2nd March 2012, 04:36 PM
As for lynching, I think we should probably accept that the first to go will be a townie. The numbers are against us AND the scum are able to communicate, while we have been left blind. They won't even need to influence much at this stage, they will just sit back and let us pick each other off. I will always be suss on Wolty now, simply because he would make an incredibly dangerous scum, but he would also make a very powerful townie. I'll also be wary of Davo for the same reason.

Mmmmm, I think we can jag a baddy.

My bold, I will be looking after this town. :)

gruber
2nd March 2012, 04:37 PM
*looks at chamber pot in taverns room* ...... Fuck that

dilbadoon
2nd March 2012, 04:38 PM
Fixed (i think) for Gruber:

Sheriff
1 Praxis (gruber)
1 Davo (Davo)

Lynch
1 Wolty (MagicZiggy)
1 Crocodile (Threat)
1 Snr Protes (Praxis)
1 Threat (Crocodile)
1 Logic Please (LBA)
1 dilbadoon (Sieveboy)
1 Protium (Gruber)

wolty
2nd March 2012, 04:39 PM
You stuffed your vote up gruber, Dilby got in before you.

dilbadoon
2nd March 2012, 04:40 PM
Mmmmm, I think we can jag a baddy.

My bold, I will be looking after this town. :)

Well I sure hope so cowboy, dog help us if you aint who you says you is. ;)

gruber
2nd March 2012, 04:41 PM
isnt prote snr prote

dilbadoon
2nd March 2012, 04:41 PM
Fixed (i think) for Gruber:

Sheriff
1 Praxis (gruber)
1 Davo (Davo)

Lynch
1 Wolty (MagicZiggy)
1 Crocodile (Threat)
2 Snr Protes (Gruber, Praxis)
1 Threat (Crocodile)
1 Logic Please (LBA)
1 dilbadoon (Sieveboy)

Sorry didn't know Protes has a nickname. That's suss! :p

wolty
2nd March 2012, 04:42 PM
Sheriff
1 Praxis (gruber)
1 Davo (Davo)

Lynch
1 Wolty (MagicZiggy)
1 Crocodile (Threat)
2 Snr Protes (Praxis, gruber)
1 Threat (Crocodile)
1 Logic Please (LBA)
1 dilbadoon (Sieveboy)

Fixed now methinks.

gruber
2nd March 2012, 04:43 PM
you crazy bastards, *goes look for the nearest imperial guard commisar*

Xeno
2nd March 2012, 04:45 PM
Sheriff
1 Praxis (gruber)
1 Davo (Davo)

Lynch
1 Wolty (MagicZiggy)
2 Protium (Praxis, gruber)
1 Crocodile (Threat)
1 Threat (Crocodile)
1 Logic Please (LBA)
1 dilbadoon (Sieveboy)

Snr Protes and Protium are one and the same, and his game name is something else. I have fixed accordingly.

Edit: wolty did first. Thanks. Anyway, this list is it at the moment.

Praxis
2nd March 2012, 04:48 PM
I agree with Dilby. It would be quite unlikely that a scummer got picked off on the first night, especially when there's so many players this time.

Round 1 is always so damned paranoid.

I think I need to get to the saloon and have another whiskey. And I don't even drink the stuff!

davo
2nd March 2012, 04:49 PM
Gruber, I have my eye on you since moving you vote to another already voted for. I thought I smelt gunpowder and it's not just cyclist....

gruber
2nd March 2012, 04:51 PM
davo just because i sit outside your window watching you at night doesnt mean anythin

davo
2nd March 2012, 04:51 PM
I think I need to get to the saloon and have another whiskey. And I don't even drink the stuff!

Well look whose trying to act all innocent like.

*spitoon*

Voltairine
2nd March 2012, 04:52 PM
Gruber, I have my eye on you since moving you vote to another already voted for. I thought I smelt gunpowder and it's not just cyclist....

Oh, there seems to be some tandem pedalling.

davo
2nd March 2012, 04:54 PM
*glances left and right looking for protium and cyclist*

You know ... A sniper could be sittin in them thar hills, and we wouldn't notice till the shot echoed 'cross the valley ....

cyclist
2nd March 2012, 04:57 PM
This is the wild west, doesn't everyone smell of gunpowder?

Maybe I should just stop posting, I seem to be getting an unfair amount of suspicion, or is not posting a sign of suspicion as well?

James

gruber
2nd March 2012, 04:58 PM
My scope isnt sighted in so you dont have to worry about me getting you from the hills

davo
2nd March 2012, 04:59 PM
Maybe I should just stop posting, I seem to be getting an unfair amount of suspicion, or is not posting a sign of suspicion as well?

*squint*

*spittoon*

cyclist
2nd March 2012, 05:28 PM
OK, lets get a vote in there

Vote Sheriff Crocodile

Sheriff
4 Crocodile (Crocodile, LBA, Sieveboy, Cyclist)
1 Praxis (gruber)
1 Davo (Davo)

Lynch
1 Wolty (MagicZiggy)
1 Crocodile (Threat)
1 Threat (Crocodile)
1 Logic Please (LBA)
1 dilbadoon (Sieveboy)

Magicziggy
2nd March 2012, 05:30 PM
Be a good idea to have votes not so spread out.. Scum will hide by dropping a single vote that is indistinguishable from anyone else's.

Magicziggy
2nd March 2012, 05:32 PM
Too Many Playahs!

I'm forgetting how many are in this game. Involved game is involved.

I think Davo's just determined not to snuff it on the first night again :D

This seems a bit forced.

Sir Patrick Crocodile
2nd March 2012, 05:37 PM
he blashpemed against the holy emperor and his angels of death
I'm gettin' a feelin' I've gotta change me vote:

LYNCH:
unvote Threat
vote gruber

Sheriff
1 Praxis (gruber)
1 Davo (Davo)

Lynch
1 Wolty (MagicZiggy)
1 Crocodile (Threat)
1 Logic Please (LBA)
3 gruber (Davo, dilbadoon, Crocodile)
1 dilbadoon (Sieveboy)

Xeno
2nd March 2012, 05:43 PM
Rearranging so we descend order of votes and for equal votes it is simply alphabetical, no false difference. Yes, I do that. I think it helps to keep things clear late in the game day.

Sheriff
2 loubert (loubert, Praxis)
1 Davo (Davo)
1 Praxis (gruber)

Lynch
1 Crocodile (Threat)
1 dilbadoon (Sieveboy)
1 Logic Please (LBA)
1 Wolty (MagicZiggy)

Loki
2nd March 2012, 05:44 PM
Last game gruber got lynched for running around town naked. I want a little more than that. Trouble is I got nothin on anyone and got to make up my mind soon.

cyclist
2nd March 2012, 05:45 PM
Last game gruber got lynched for running around town naked. I want a little more than that. Trouble is I got nothin on anyone and got to make up my mind soon.

I thought gruber got taken out by the vigilante.

James

Loki
2nd March 2012, 05:51 PM
Whoever it was it was down to grubers quaint turn of phrase so I'm not setting much store by that.

Praxis
2nd March 2012, 06:04 PM
My eyes! My eyes! *faints dead away*

*recovers*

Frieda eh? As in Freida Goodhome?

Tapadancing

loubert
2nd March 2012, 06:13 PM
Avert your eyes my fellows, avert your eyes. The good book says to cover up! We must refrain from this evil and keep our heads clear. We don't want to do anything rash my fellow brethen and lynch the wrong person!

wolty
2nd March 2012, 06:14 PM
Avert your eyes my fellows, avert your eyes. The good book says to cover up! We must refrain from this evil and keep our heads clear. We don't want to do anything rash my fellow brethen and lynch the wrong person!

This could be taken two ways, could it not? Is that a rattler in the grass I smull?

Sir Patrick Crocodile
2nd March 2012, 06:17 PM
Yer in the right movie mate?

loubert
2nd March 2012, 06:20 PM
Yer in the right movie mate?
Are you questioning my righteousness?

Magicziggy
2nd March 2012, 06:30 PM

James

Point of clarification. The "he" in the OP should refer to the character, not the player.

cyclist
2nd March 2012, 06:34 PM
Point of clarification. The "he" in the OP should refer to the character, not the player.

So he could be a she? After all, it is Mardi Gras weekend in Sydney.

So, the Don is one of the sixteen players, yep, that narrows it down a bit.

James

Magicziggy
2nd March 2012, 06:34 PM
Vote cyclist

Unlikely that scum were first to post in this game

Magicziggy
2nd March 2012, 06:38 PM
Characters and roles are randomly allocated...the Don is a male character, but could be any player.

Whoops, just read this now

Magicziggy
2nd March 2012, 06:41 PM
Sheriff
1 Davo (Davo)
1 Praxis (gruber)
1 Cyclist (MZ)

Lynch
1 Crocodile (Threat)
1 dilbadoon (Sieveboy)
1 Logic Please (LBA)
1 Wolty (MagicZiggy)
[/B]

Xeno
2nd March 2012, 06:44 PM
Vote cyclist
Please publish an updated list when you vote.

Sheriff
1 Cyclist (MagicZiggy)
1 Davo (Davo)
1 Praxis (gruber)

Lynch
1 Crocodile (Threat)
1 dilbadoon (Sieveboy)
1 Logic Please (LBA)
1 Wolty (MagicZiggy)

Edit: OK, done while I waited.

Logic please
2nd March 2012, 06:54 PM
Still out ploughin' the fields. Ahh'll be votin' soon, just not on this funny leetle iTelegraph thingie... :D

I gots 1 vote for lynchin' & none for Sherriff. Hmmm...

loubert
2nd March 2012, 07:17 PM
vote Crocodile.

Sheriff
1 Cyclist (MagicZiggy)
1 Davo (Davo)
1 Praxis (gruber)

Lynch
2 Crocodile (Threat, loubert)
1 dilbadoon (Sieveboy)
1 Logic Please (LBA)
1 Wolty (MagicZiggy)

Loki
2nd March 2012, 07:34 PM
Vote Cyclist

Sheriff
2 Cyclist (MagicZiggy, Loki)
1 Davo (Davo)
1 Praxis (gruber)

Lynch
1 dilbadoon (Sieveboy)
1 Logic Please (LBA)
1 Wolty (MagicZiggy)

Praxis
2nd March 2012, 07:41 PM
I haven't seen any Sheriff candidates out on the hustings campaigning for people to vote for them Why is that?

Tapadancing

dilbadoon
2nd March 2012, 07:45 PM
I haven't seen any Sheriff candidates out on the hustings campaigning for people to vote for them Why is that?
Tapadancing

Well there, I's already said my peice. Nothin tuh be dun now than let the ppl cast they's votes around, n dog helpum if we ends up with wun of them rustlers as shereef.

(Was that wild west speak? Or just bad speelling ;))

dilbadoon
2nd March 2012, 07:49 PM
Well Lovey, You and me are ladies and there's no way this town would consider a woman as sheriff so there is little point us campaigning. We just need to support the man that wins.

You just hold on there one second you no good two timing yella belly hussy! You know's as well as the rest of these here folks that i's a lady too! I'll have you know i'd be a perfectly gud sheriff, bring gender equality to tombbone! :cool:

Sir Patrick Crocodile
2nd March 2012, 07:49 PM
Praxis: Campaigns are for wooses.

And now that I think about it, so is voting for oneself.

unvote Crocodile
vote Praxis

Updated stats:

Sheriff
3 Crocodile (LBA, Sieveboy, Cyclist)
1 Davo (Davo)
2 Praxis (gruber, Crocodile)

Lynch
1 dilbadoon (Sieveboy)
1 Logic Please (LBA)
1 Wolty (MagicZiggy)

Voltairine
2nd March 2012, 07:54 PM
Ummmm...

Vote for me for sheriff! I'll drive them there varmints and bring peace back to our lovely town. I promise to make Beer Delivery Day a public holiday. And if you don't have as much as a pot to piss in, I'll give you a piss-pot!

V for Voltairine
V for Victory
Vote Voltairine for Sheriff

(Plus my name sounds a bit like a character from the X-men. Cool or what! :cool:)

http://ts1.mm.bing.net/images/thumbnail.aspx?q=1582420657716&id=fd3f5482ab5814e3 8a4a4c7f8d5fca63

cyclist
2nd March 2012, 07:55 PM
Well damn, if Crocodile isn't prepared to vote for himself...

unvote Crocodile vote Loubert

and hey, Protes suggested that we kill the mods in the lead up to this, so for the sake of keeping him happy

Vote Protium

Sheriff
3 loubert (loubert, Praxis, Cyclist)
2 Crocodile (LBA, Sieveboy)
1 Davo (Davo)

Lynch
3 Protium (Praxis, gruber, Cyclist)
1 dilbadoon (Sieveboy)
1 Logic Please (LBA)
1 Wolty (MagicZiggy)

Praxis
2nd March 2012, 07:56 PM
Well sheee-it! I don't want it Mr Crocodillio (if that's your real name) but I'm a bit concerned that you do seem to want it. I think you're being very suss indeed.

Therefore I need to try and ensure someone else get's the coveted spurs:

UNVOTE loubert (sorry)
VOTE dilbadoon

Sheriff
3 dilbadoon (dilbadoon, Threat, Praxis)
1 loubert (loubert)
1 Davo (Davo)

And while I'm at it, I always could be swayed by a pretty frock and a Southern drawl so I'm changing my lynch vote too.

UNVOTE Protium
VOTE Crocodile

Lynch
1 Protium (gruber)
3 Crocodile (Threat, loubert, Praxis)
1 dilbadoon (Sieveboy)
1 Logic Please (LBA)
1 Wolty (MagicZiggy)

I feel better now. Ladies? Shall we?

Xeno
2nd March 2012, 08:05 PM
Voltairine voted but did not update the list. Here it is.

Sheriff
1 Davo (Davo)
1 loubert (loubert)
1 Voltairine (Voltairine)

Lynch
1 dilbadoon (Sieveboy)
1 Logic Please (LBA)
1 Protium (gruber)
1 Wolty (MagicZiggy)

We need three more sheriff votes and six more lynch votes if those people wish to avoid an automatic lynch vote against them tomorrow. Nightfall in about 45 minutes.

Lord Blackadder
2nd March 2012, 08:06 PM
Vote Protium

Why the hell would you want to knock-off the publican? What sort of cowboy are you? We don't want some bloody Prohibition nutter picking on our estimed publican now, do we?

You sir, are sus. Lynching at ten paces!

Sheriff
1 Davo (Davo)
1 loubert (loubert)

Unvote Logic Please

Vote Cyclist
Lynch
1 Protium (gruber)
1 dilbadoon (Sieveboy)
1 Cyclist (LBA)
1 Wolty (MagicZiggy)

Voltairine
2nd March 2012, 08:09 PM
Voltairine voted but did not update the list. Here it is.

Well, technically it was my campaign slogan with easy Copy&Paste for the less literate of the electoral roll. :rolleyes:

But you can leave it there. I'll change it shortly.

Xeno
2nd March 2012, 08:15 PM
Voting is done in the required code. If it is not a vote, please do not write it that way.

Edit: remember, I'm supposed to keep track of this shit :p

Loki
2nd March 2012, 08:16 PM
Only cause I can't see how someone can be leading both the lynch and sheriff votes

Vote Croc

Sheriff
1 Davo (Davo)
1 loubert (loubert)

Lynch
1 Protium (gruber)
4 Crocodile (Threat, loubert, Praxis, Loki)
1 dilbadoon (Sieveboy)
1 Cyclist (LBA)
1 Wolty (MagicZiggy)

Praxis
2nd March 2012, 08:17 PM
Voting is done in the required code. If it is not a vote, please do not write it that way.
You haz been told.

Sorry Voltairine but a good Sheriff has to be able to do the admin properly and frankly you're not showing yourself to be up to the task. Or is this just a disingenous act and you're actually a Master Administrator? <cue ominous music>

Xeno
2nd March 2012, 08:19 PM
Cyclist changed his mayor vote back here (http://www.atheistfoundation.org.au/forums/showpost.php?p=276299&postcount=122).

Sheriff

2 loubert (loubert, Cyclist)
1 Davo (Davo)

Lynch
1 dilbadoon (Sieveboy)
1 Cyclist (LBA)
1 Protium (gruber)
1 Wolty (MagicZiggy)

Sir Patrick Crocodile
2nd March 2012, 08:19 PM
Well sheee-it! I don't want it Mr Crocodillio (if that's your real name) but I'm a bit concerned that you do seem to want it. I think you're being very suss indeed.
Hmph. To be honest the only reason I voted for ye is because I needed to vote for a sheriff. I guess now that you hate me, and I certainly don't want a hater in charge, I guess I shall have to change my mind. Time for a lesson here: not everybody who votes for you as a sheriff "wants it" - whatever "it" is.

unvote Praxis
vote davo

Sheriff
2 davo (davo, Crocodile)
1 Praxis (gruber)
1 loubert (loubert)

Lynch
1 Protium (gruber)
1 dilbadoon (Sieveboy)
1 Logic Please (LBA)
1 Wolty (MagicZiggy)

Sieveboy
2nd March 2012, 08:21 PM
Why the hell would you want to knock-off the publican? What sort of cowboy are you? We don't want some bloody Prohibition nutter picking on our estimed publican now, do we?

You sir, are sus. Lynching at ten paces!

Sheriff
1 Davo (Davo)
1 loubert (loubert)

Unvote Logic Please

Vote Cyclist
Lynch
1 Protium (gruber)
1 dilbadoon (Sieveboy)
1 Cyclist (LBA)
1 Wolty (MagicZiggy)

Ahem point of order there, the protium don't run the bar in these here parts.

Sir Patrick Crocodile
2nd March 2012, 08:27 PM
Just be careful with who yer warmin' up to. Sneaky bastards them dang varmints.

dilbadoon
2nd March 2012, 08:27 PM
Well Croc, sounds tah me like you'se called me a wuss, by whens you said someone voting for them selves bee's a wuss.
You call a 'gal a wuss round these here parts you best be preepared too back it up.

Seriously though, I has to go with my fellow townies on this one, can't all be scums that's suss on croc. it's so hard to tell in these early days, but I will show solidarity and put an end to these days of uncertainty. If you are town, i'm sorry.

UNVOTE GRUBER

VOTE CROCODILE

Sheriff
2 davo (davo, Crocodile)
1 Praxis (gruber)
1 loubert (loubert)

Lynch
4 Crocodile (Threat, loubert, Praxis, dilbadoon)
2 gruber (Davo, Crocodile)
1 Protium (gruber)
1 dilbadoon (Sieveboy)
1 Logic Please (LBA)
1 Wolty (MagicZiggy)

Logic please
2nd March 2012, 08:28 PM
Ahem, further point of order Croc, LBA unvoted me for lynchin' here (http://www.atheistfoundation.org.au/forums/showpost.php?p=276307&postcount=126).

Way to go, putting good votin' townsfolk off, while campaigning for votes for your "Vote 1 Croc for Sheriff - Take A Bite Out Of Crime!" campaign... ;)

I will update to reflect this when I vote. :D

Sir Patrick Crocodile
2nd March 2012, 08:29 PM
I guess my hope is hangin' by a thread. Whoever ends up as the Sheriff good luck to 'em. You be needin' it.

Praxis
2nd March 2012, 08:33 PM
Will you pay or should I cut of your tab!
As I understand it,'cut off your tab' is a euphemism around these parts, ain't that right ma'am?

Xeno
2nd March 2012, 08:33 PM
@ Everyone

When I post a list, please quote that list for your vote or else immediately correct your list where it differs from mine outside your votes.

Otherwise, I will kill you.

OK?

There will be a five minute break while I fix the fuck-ups.
@Lp, I had already corrected the vote related to you.

Voltairine
2nd March 2012, 08:36 PM
UNVOTE VOLTAIRINE

VOTE CROCODILE

VOTE DILBADOON

Sheriff
4 Crocodile (LBA, Sieveboy, Cyclist, Voltairine)
2 davo (davo, Crocodile)
1 Praxis (gruber)
1 loubert (loubert)

Lynch
2 dilbadoon (Sieveboy, Voltairine)
1 Protium (gruber)
1 Logic Please (LBA)
1 Wolty (MagicZiggy)

Sir Patrick Crocodile
2nd March 2012, 08:37 PM
Ahem, further point of order Croc, LBA unvoted me for lynchin' here (http://www.atheistfoundation.org.au/forums/showpost.php?p=276307&postcount=126).

Way to go, putting good votin' townsfolk off, while campaigning for votes for your "Vote 1 Croc for Sheriff - Take A Bite Out Of Crime!" campaign... ;)

I will update to reflect this when I vote. :D
The best part about this is that I wasn't even campaigning. Campaigning is for people who have nothing better to do than think about themselves. I'd much rather the good people see me for who I am and vote based upon that.

I am grateful for the votes, and I know that they know me for the good fellow that I am. I don't need campaigns or any of that propaganda rubbish. Leave that to the liars.

Xeno
2nd March 2012, 08:38 PM
Please vote based on this list.

Sheriff
3 Crocodile (LBA, Sieveboy, Voltairine)
2 davo (davo, Crocodile)
1 Praxis (gruber)

Lynch
1 Cyclist (LBA)
1 Protium (gruber)
1 Wolty (MagicZiggy)

Correct now, 2147 hrs

Logic please
2nd March 2012, 08:38 PM
@X: sorry pardner, but dilby carried the wrong list forward as well.

It's hard enough coming to a new town, without people tryin' ter lynch ya by mistake. :p

dilbadoon
2nd March 2012, 08:41 PM
@X: sorry pardner, but dilby carried the wrong list forward as well.

It's hard enough coming to a new town, without people tryin' ter lynch ya by mistake. :p

I copy and paste the last list posted! I can't be held accountable for these mistakes! You can't prove anything! :p

Voltairine
2nd March 2012, 08:42 PM
Sorry, Xeno. Guess I was typing when you posted. :o

dilbadoon
2nd March 2012, 08:44 PM
Please vote based on this list.

Sheriff
2 davo (davo, Crocodile)
1 Praxis (gruber)

Lynch
3 Crocodile (Threat, loubert, Praxis, )
1 Cyclist (LBA)
1 Protium (gruber)
1 Wolty (MagicZiggy)

Correct now, 2147 hrs

UNVOTE CROC
Fuck this is hard.

Sheriff
2 davo (davo, Crocodile)
1 Praxis (gruber)

Lynch
1 Cyclist (LBA)
1 Protium (gruber)
1 Wolty (MagicZiggy)

Sir Patrick Crocodile
2nd March 2012, 08:45 PM
Time for a lil' somethin in my final ten minutes:

unvote gruber
vote Praxis

Sheriff
2 Cyclist (magicziggy, Loki)
2 davo (davo, Crocodile)
1 Praxis (gruber)

Lynch
1 gruber (davo)
1 Cyclist (LBA)
1 Protium (gruber)
1 Wolty (magicziggy)
1 Praxis (Crocodile)

(BTW Xeno - I just rearranged the order so it's numeric from highest to lowest and correct cases of some names - is that OK?)

dilbadoon
2nd March 2012, 08:46 PM
Going back to where I started, my cowgirl spirit intuition thingie hopefully won't steer me wrong.

VOTE GRUBER

Sheriff
2 davo (davo, Crocodile)
1 Praxis (gruber)

Lynch
3 gruber (Davo, Crocodile, dilbadoon)
1 Cyclist (LBA)
1 Protium (gruber)
1 Wolty (MagicZiggy)

Sir Patrick Crocodile
2nd March 2012, 08:48 PM
Oh sorry... just a lil' ol' update. Since y'all have been mean to me I'll be coming over to Protium's place and doing some burnouts bro:

unvote davo
vote Protium

Sheriff
2 Cyclist (magicziggy, Loki)
1 Protium (Crocodile)
1 davo (davo)
1 Praxis (gruber)

Lynch
1 gruber (davo)
1 Cyclist (LBA)
1 Protium (gruber)
1 Wolty (magicziggy)
1 Praxis (Crocodile)

dilbadoon
2nd March 2012, 08:48 PM
Going back to where I started, my cowgirl spirit intuition thingie hopefully won't steer me wrong.

VOTE GRUBER

Sheriff
2 davo (davo, Crocodile)
1 Praxis (gruber)

Lynch
2gruber (Davo, dilbadoon)
1 Cyclist (LBA)
1 Protium (gruber)
1 Wolty (MagicZiggy)
1 Praxis (crocodile)

Fixed as I missed croc

Xeno
2nd March 2012, 08:49 PM
Two people have not voted at all and two people have made no lynch vote.

wolty
2nd March 2012, 08:50 PM
Vote Crocodile

Vote Cyclist

Sheriff
4 Crocodile (LBA, Sieveboy, Voltairine, wolty)
1 davo (davo)
1 Praxis (gruber)
1 Protium (crocodile)

Lynch
3 gruber (Davo, Crocodile, dilbadoon)
2 Cyclist (LBA, wolty)
1 Protium (gruber)
1 Wolty (MagicZiggy)

Xeno
2nd March 2012, 08:51 PM
3 minutes

Logic please
2nd March 2012, 08:52 PM
Vote Sheriff cyclist

Sheriff
3 Cyclist (magicziggy, Loki, Logic please)
2 davo (davo, Crocodile)
1 Praxis (gruber)

Vote Lynch gruber
Lynch
2 gruber (davo, Logic please)
1 Cyclist (LBA)
1 Protium (gruber)
1 Wolty (magicziggy)
1 Praxis (Crocodile)

Logic please
2nd March 2012, 08:53 PM
Sorry GM's list was updated as I posted. :o

Loki
2nd March 2012, 08:55 PM
Sheriff
2 davo (davo, Crocodile)
1 Praxis (gruber)

Vote Lynch Croc
Lynch
4 Crocodile (Threat, loubert, Praxis, dilbadoon, Loki)
1 Cyclist (LBA)
1 Protium (gruber)
1 Wolty (magicziggy)
1 Praxis (Crocodile)

Xeno
2nd March 2012, 08:55 PM
Protium's list omits LP's votes. I have a true record in background.

Xeno
2nd March 2012, 08:56 PM
NIGHTFALL

http://i1262.photobucket.com/albums/ii604/victoriabos/Nightfall1.jpg

Polls will be declared shortly.

wolty
Protium's list omits LP's votes. I have a true record in background.

And mine from Loki's list are gone. :)

dilbadoon
Lordy, this list is more messed up then sheriff dick eyes gizzards! :eek::facepalm:

Loki
2nd March 2012, 08:57 PM
Sorry, didn't update the numbers

Sheriff
2 davo (davo, Crocodile)
1 Praxis (gruber)

Vote Lynch Croc
Lynch
1 Cyclist (LBA)
1 Protium (gruber)
1 Wolty (magicziggy)
1 Praxis (Crocodile)

Xeno
2nd March 2012, 08:58 PM
I record votes as they are made. The list are mainly for your information, and appear to be wrong in at least one respect.

Sir Patrick Crocodile
2nd March 2012, 09:00 PM
Sorry, didn't update the numbers

Sheriff
2 davo (davo, Crocodile)
1 Praxis (gruber)

Vote Lynch Croc
Lynch
1 Cyclist (LBA)
1 Protium (gruber)
1 Wolty (magicziggy)
1 Praxis (Crocodile)
Aren't you a bit late mate? :)

Loki
2nd March 2012, 09:00 PM
FARK!!!

Sir Patrick Crocodile
2nd March 2012, 09:02 PM
Eh sorry... my mistake. didn't see your post there before Loki - forget about me mentioning you being late mate. :)

Xeno
2nd March 2012, 09:08 PM
When the polls were declared, it was thus:

Sheriff
4 Crocodile (LBA, Sieveboy, Voltairine,Wolty)
2 Protium (Crocodile, Gruber)
1 davo (davo)
1 Praxis (gruber)

There were wild celebrations at the election of Crocodile as Sheriff, one who really had the hide to clean up this town. Alas...

http://cdn.lightgalleries.net/4bd5ec080bf97/images/filmset_vintage_noose_wildwest-2.jpg

The mob then lynched him :p

Lynch
3 dilbadoon (Sieveboy, Voltairine, Protium)
3 gruber (davo, Logic please, dilbadoon)
2 Cyclist (LBA, Wolty)
1 Protium (gruber)
1 Wolty (magicziggy)
1 Praxis (Crocodile)

Crocodile was Slippery Pete, Snake Oil Salesman. Although a shyster, he was Vanilla Town.

The town has no sheriff.

Lord Blackadder
2nd March 2012, 09:08 PM
Me and my girls will vote with their pussy as always!

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3044/3004342462_a2ab1ccf73.jpg

You have an angry pussy there, Madame Saloon Owner.

loubert
2nd March 2012, 09:12 PM
well if he wasn't so shifty lookin' it'd neva a hapin'

Xeno
2nd March 2012, 09:13 PM
Cyclist did not vote in the lynching and will have an automatic lynch vote against him on the next day.

Bolero
2nd March 2012, 09:14 PM
Daybreak will be in 12 hours. Night actions due (via PM to me, please) one hour before Daybreak.

dilbadoon
2nd March 2012, 09:15 PM
Wait a minute, surely there needs to be a sheriff, if he was lynched then it should go to the next highest votes?

Logic please
2nd March 2012, 09:18 PM
Wait a minute, surely there needs to be a sheriff, if he was lynched then it should go to the next highest votes?
I note that it's a draw ATM, pilgrim. Maybe a tiebreaker could involve discounting votes for self? :p;):D

dilbadoon
2nd March 2012, 09:20 PM
I note that it's a draw ATM, pilgrim. Maybe a tiebreaker could involve discounting votes for self? :p;):D

I voted for myself, cyclist didn't. I'd be more than happy to concede to him, but we need somebody. Scum have enough advantage as it is.

Bolero
2nd March 2012, 09:26 PM

You will have an answer to this come Daybreak.

Logic please
2nd March 2012, 09:26 PM
WELL?
Well wot, Miss Freida? :D

Lord Blackadder
2nd March 2012, 09:27 PM
So if we voted Croc as Mayor, then lynched hime, does that mean we are mayorless and vote for another mayor.

Jeeze, we go through mayors quicker than Frieda goes through clean knickers! :eek:

I need a drink. Bartender - your finest whiskey!

Xeno
2nd March 2012, 09:28 PM
@Frieda aka Protium: Votes for you were recorded properly and the published list has been corrected.

There is no Sheriff!

Future ties will be decided by chance.

dilbadoon
2nd March 2012, 09:29 PM
You will see Dillbadoon has 3 votes for lynching if you add it up because I forgot to increment his tally.

I am the sheriff or is this town too sexist?

What has that got to do with the price of a new smith n wesson 6 shooter?

wolty
2nd March 2012, 09:29 PM
Yeah, from my reading we vote a sheriff then lynch him and do it all over again tomorrow. Farking great, it was stressful enough tonight.

Bolero
2nd March 2012, 09:30 PM
Y'all heard the GM. Git a move on now an' go spend time with yer loved ones while ya can... tomorrow, ya may be dead.

Logic please
2nd March 2012, 09:35 PM
Y'all heard the GM. Git a move on now an' go spend time with yer loved ones while ya can... tomorrow, ya may be dead.
You post this with such relish. :thumbsup:

Magicziggy
2nd March 2012, 09:37 PM
So do we find out if croc was scum or town?

Bolero
2nd March 2012, 09:39 PM
This may be the post you missed.....

Crocodile was Slippery Pete, Snake Oil Salesman. Although a shyster, he was Vanilla Town.

Magicziggy
2nd March 2012, 09:44 PM
This may be the post you missed.....

Thanks.. Lose track with this phone

Need to look carefully at those on crocs bandwagon and the order of the votes at the end as it was fairly close.

cyclist
3rd March 2012, 04:05 AM
Well damn, if Crocodile isn't prepared to vote for himself...

unvote Crocodile vote Loubert

and hey, Protes suggested that we kill the mods in the lead up to this, so for the sake of keeping him happy

Vote Protium

Sheriff
3 loubert (loubert, Praxis, Cyclist)
1 Davo (Davo)

Lynch
3 Protium (Praxis, gruber, Cyclist)
1 dilbadoon (Sieveboy)
1 Logic Please (LBA)
1 Wolty (MagicZiggy)

Ahem

I did vote for a lynch, but it got lost in the chaos that took place aftewards.

James

Bolero
3rd March 2012, 05:29 AM
Ahem

I did vote for a lynch, but it got lost in the chaos that took place aftewards.

James
Noted

Xeno
3rd March 2012, 06:02 AM
Adding Cyclist's missed lynching vote, these are the final tallies of who voted for or against whom, for your consideration.

Sheriff
4 Crocodile (LBA, Sieveboy, Voltairine,Wolty)
2 Protium (Crocodile, Gruber)
1 davo (davo)
1 Praxis (gruber)

Crocodile was elected Sheriff to clean up the town.

Lynch
3 dilbadoon (Sieveboy, Voltairine, Protium)
3 gruber (davo, Logic please, dilbadoon)
2 Cyclist (LBA, Wolty)
2 Protium (gruber, Cyclist)
1 Wolty (magicziggy)
1 Praxis (Crocodile)

So the town lynched him.

The town has no sheriff. Future tied lynching votes will be resolved by chance.

Praxis
3rd March 2012, 08:15 AM
Ah shit. Really? Surely that's the shortest term of public office ever served?

Dammit Croc, if you hadn't acted so suspicious you could've been striding around town today, clinking the gold spurs :facepalm:

So another vote for Sheriff and lynch. As wolty said, as if it wasn't stressful enough yesterday!

I know it's only 9.20 am but the lovely Frieda's Open to All Comers policy won't mind if I pop on in and down a stiff one right now I'm sure.

davo
3rd March 2012, 08:51 AM
This ere town is madness, we need a sheriff that aint corrupt, or dead.

cyclist
3rd March 2012, 08:55 AM
Given our first sheriff went out to deal with the don and came back dead, the second was lynched as soon as he was elected, does anyone want the job?

James

Bolero
3rd March 2012, 08:56 AM
Day 2 (http://www.atheistfoundation.org.au/forums/showthread.php?p=276481#post276481)

Xeno
3rd March 2012, 09:01 AM
Praxis, Cyclist and others: Read my lips. There is no Sheriff. There is no new election. None, zilch, nada.

Tied votes will be determined by chance. No-one will have a half vote.