PDA

View Full Version : Ergo Sum Burrito

Mister Pervert
30th May 2009, 11:11 PM
OK, so I've only been here for 2 minutes (which is only a single minute in Martian time) but already, I appear to have banished myself to Fantasy Island.

Question (and forgive my ignorance, but...): does this forum really get attacked by trolls?

Answer 1: You need to brush up on your Latin.

My reply 1: The last time I came into contact with Latin was when trying to translate "possession in nine-tenths of the law" to a police officer who nabbed me on the footpath outside a K-Mart store.

Answer 2: You're an idiot!

My reply 2: Thank-you for your generosity of spirit and reminding me of a 1935 Medical Dictionary's definition of mental retardation. Idiocy rates higher than 'moron' and 'imbecile', which makes me kind of average in mental retardation. If your spastic fingers are able to search more info, you'll see I'm also quite average in the physical realm as well.

Answer 3: "Press the # (hash) key to continue"

My reply 3: Dear Indian person working for pittance rupia per day: drugs are bad, umkay?

Answer 4: Mein gott in Himler! YOU are THE MESSIAH!

My reply 4: If you persist in talking at me in pseudo-Deutch-speak, I shall be compelled to do unspeakable things with my erect penile appendage (appendage pronounced with all manner of Gallic affectation) into your dark orifices which I have now clearly labeled, with bright red lipstick, as "Hogan's Heroes Holes".

Sudden break in the space-time continuum...

Normal programming will, I presume, continue in a moment.

Mister Pervert
30th May 2009, 11:32 PM
Look for "Dennis Markuze" via the Search feature located at about 1 o'clock on the highest dark-blue bar.

You may also care to Google him: he is a twat.

Of such is the kingdumb of heaven.

Heh! His name is almost an anagram of Chopin's most masculine piano works. Or least effiminate. One never knows with Chopin, gay Lofario that he was...

Mister Pervert
30th May 2009, 11:38 PM
Georges Sand, butchy girl or soppy bloke? Eyes down for a full blouse!

Dennis did get anagrammed here (http://www.atheistfoundation.org.au/forums/showpost.php?p=8360&postcount=32).

"Dear Zen, I'm sunk"

Cracking up here :)